Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Naomi/Ignis G4/G4 girl
1 2 3 4
Could I be on the LPD list?
Could I be on the LPD list?
@Without

I already have you down! Figured since you bid, you'd probably want one :)
@Without

I already have you down! Figured since you bid, you'd probably want one :)
Thank you^^
Thank you^^
^
^
@Kestrad @Without 11,500 gems!
@Kestrad @Without 11,500 gems!
wMckWPx.png
@Kestrad, I think I have won, since the snipe guard has expired? But LDP was never called.

If you would like to take these (since it says you take retired festival apparel) please let me know.

At the time of writing this, I would like to add these retired fest items at LAH as partial payment...
An Archivist's Spellscroll, valued at 4500g
+ Starlight Cloak, valued at 108g. The rest will be paid in treasure at a total of 7,581,000t. (6892g, using conversion of 1:1100.)

Please ping me so I can send the crossroads with these items included. I would like to have a renaming scroll included since I cannot decide on a name.

Thank you!
@Kestrad, I think I have won, since the snipe guard has expired? But LDP was never called.

If you would like to take these (since it says you take retired festival apparel) please let me know.

At the time of writing this, I would like to add these retired fest items at LAH as partial payment...
An Archivist's Spellscroll, valued at 4500g
+ Starlight Cloak, valued at 108g. The rest will be paid in treasure at a total of 7,581,000t. (6892g, using conversion of 1:1100.)

Please ping me so I can send the crossroads with these items included. I would like to have a renaming scroll included since I cannot decide on a name.

Thank you!
wMckWPx.png
@nearku @Without @Syceris @NorthernLiights @Metaphorphasis

I'm really sorry, I forgot to do the LDP >.< To make it fair to the best of my ability, I'm making this the LDP and extending the deadline to 24 hours from now.

Again, I'm very, very sorry for messing this up!
@nearku @Without @Syceris @NorthernLiights @Metaphorphasis

I'm really sorry, I forgot to do the LDP >.< To make it fair to the best of my ability, I'm making this the LDP and extending the deadline to 24 hours from now.

Again, I'm very, very sorry for messing this up!
@Metaphorphasis

Sorry, just saw your message! I've decided to extend the auction until 24 hours from now because I forgot to do an LDP. I'm very sorry for the trouble!
@Metaphorphasis

Sorry, just saw your message! I've decided to extend the auction until 24 hours from now because I forgot to do an LDP. I'm very sorry for the trouble!
@Metaphorphasis @Kestrad

12kg
@Metaphorphasis @Kestrad

12kg
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris @Kestrad 12,500 gems.
@Syceris @Kestrad 12,500 gems.
wMckWPx.png
1 2 3 4