Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A]Willow x Marduk (Naomi x #666)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Mir
Same - also Nic is perfect, I was admiring him while checking out your bids lol
@Mir
Same - also Nic is perfect, I was admiring him while checking out your bids lol
I'm online very intermittently but still around! I'll get back to you as soon as I see messages.
@oxArtemis - RIP. Maybe this way you'll get to keep your light sprite? Guess we'll see how much these Coatls go for. x ux
@oxArtemis - RIP. Maybe this way you'll get to keep your light sprite? Guess we'll see how much these Coatls go for. x ux
cvRtQ2I.png
@WildFireStar @AlexiaSilver
255kg
255kg

@Kestrad @AlexiaSilver

275kg for the firstborn female

@Kestrad @AlexiaSilver

275kg for the firstborn female

y7G0vov.png
@Kestrad - You've been outbid
@Kestrad - You've been outbid
cvRtQ2I.png
Front page has been updated with current bids
Front page has been updated with current bids
cvRtQ2I.png

300kg

300kg
@WildFireStar - You've been outbid!
@WildFireStar - You've been outbid!
cvRtQ2I.png
@Kestrad @AlexiaSilver

It’s been a good run but I have to bow out now.

AlexiaSilver if you are able to; I would love a pm/ping when the Coatls become available!
@Kestrad @AlexiaSilver

It’s been a good run but I have to bow out now.

AlexiaSilver if you are able to; I would love a pm/ping when the Coatls become available!
y7G0vov.png
Sorry if this is obvious, but how are they all imperials? I thought there would be a 90% of a fae being hatched of something between imperial x fae.
Sorry if this is obvious, but how are they all imperials? I thought there would be a 90% of a fae being hatched of something between imperial x fae.
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15