Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [G1] Cornflower/Cobalt/Lapis Male CB 550
1 2 3 4
beep
beep
^
^
beep
beep
beep beep
beep beep
SB please!
SB please!
dudodo, they/them · FR+16 X1VSFh3.png
Langs. X1VSFh3.png lzRYCPv.png qPkymz7.png

Art Shop l Twitter l Tumblr

i'm proud of myself for being very hard working person
aOc0HzM.png
@AliBird @dudodo
i'd offer 550g for him! sorry for pinging both of you, i wasn't sure if you were supposed to ping the last bidder too? also, what kinds of items are you looking for? :)
@AliBird @dudodo
i'd offer 550g for him! sorry for pinging both of you, i wasn't sure if you were supposed to ping the last bidder too? also, what kinds of items are you looking for? :)
she, her - 10h ahead of fr time
Alright thank you guys for bidding updating bids now!
Auction will now end on Tuesday 17th Of September 6pm gtm (I'm GTM+1 7pm for me)

@hallinhammas 1# Yes your supposed to tag the bidder so they know they been outbidded i'l make sure to add that,
2# I'l accept any consumables So genes and breed changes they will go off the Market place price though UM's might also be accepted (Most likely i might take them If they match with My two Front folder g1's )
Alright thank you guys for bidding updating bids now!
Auction will now end on Tuesday 17th Of September 6pm gtm (I'm GTM+1 7pm for me)

@hallinhammas 1# Yes your supposed to tag the bidder so they know they been outbidded i'l make sure to add that,
2# I'l accept any consumables So genes and breed changes they will go off the Market place price though UM's might also be accepted (Most likely i might take them If they match with My two Front folder g1's )
boop
boop
beep
beep
beep beep
beep beep
1 2 3 4