Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Twin G1 Gaolers (stone/cream) LAST DAY
1 2
@Wonderling you got it!
@Wonderling you got it!
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
Bump! Cool dragons.
Bump! Cool dragons.
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@junu @scared @ThistleProse @Wonderling

Hi! The auction will be ending in a few hours. I added a snipe guard to the description. Please ping the person you outbid, you don't have to ping me. :-)

@junu @scared @ThistleProse @Wonderling

Hi! The auction will be ending in a few hours. I added a snipe guard to the description. Please ping the person you outbid, you don't have to ping me. :-)

Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
Gah! I wish I hadn't spent all my gems, but I wanted to complete the achievements I could lol. Ate up more than I thought it would x.x

They'd make such a gorgeous breeding pair gened up x.x I hope they go to a good home! Best of luck!
Gah! I wish I hadn't spent all my gems, but I wanted to complete the achievements I could lol. Ate up more than I thought it would x.x

They'd make such a gorgeous breeding pair gened up x.x I hope they go to a good home! Best of luck!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse thats too bad! I dont think theyre going to sell at all honestly :'-) there haven't been any bids yet
@ThistleProse thats too bad! I dont think theyre going to sell at all honestly :'-) there haven't been any bids yet
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
Last day!
Last day!
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
[emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@LordOfTheDeer Hey! Sadly no-one responded to my Auction :'-) so if you want to make an offer on the gal, I'd be thrilled!
@LordOfTheDeer Hey! Sadly no-one responded to my Auction :'-) so if you want to make an offer on the gal, I'd be thrilled!
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@LordOfTheDeer Hi, are you still interested in the dragons?
@LordOfTheDeer Hi, are you still interested in the dragons?
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
1 2