Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 2-letter SD named He - Last Day!
1 2
Named He white poison/white toxin/shale opal unbred #42668999, June 19, 2018 hatchday [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42668999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426690/42668999_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]SB: 1kg[/s] [b]CB: 1,500 g by Akumatsu[/b] AB: TBD/none MI of 100g/95kt (1:950) End date: November 15th, 1300 FR 2 hour snipe guard. Please ping the person you are outbidding. I am subscribed so no need to ping me. (But it’s okay if you do.) Winner has one week after auction ends to gather funds. If the winner does not have the funds within the given time, dragon will be offered to the last person who bid before them. LDP Pinglist: Nalabyte FunFilledWTFery
Named He
white poison/white toxin/shale opal
unbred
#42668999, June 19, 2018 hatchday

42668999_350.png

SB: 1kg
CB: 1,500 g by Akumatsu
AB: TBD/none
MI of 100g/95kt (1:950)

End date: November 15th, 1300 FR
2 hour snipe guard.

Please ping the person you are outbidding. I am subscribed so no need to ping me. (But it’s okay if you do.)

Winner has one week after auction ends to gather funds. If the winner does not have the funds within the given time, dragon will be offered to the last person who bid before them.

LDP Pinglist:
Nalabyte
FunFilledWTFery
XW2PxEW.png
@BrightIce

SB and LDP, please C:
@BrightIce

SB and LDP, please C:
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte
Noted. Thank you!
@Nalabyte
Noted. Thank you!
XW2PxEW.png
bumpity
bumpity
XW2PxEW.png
@BrightIce ldp please?
@BrightIce ldp please?
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
up
up
XW2PxEW.png
*kicks post right up to the top*
*kicks post right up to the top*
XW2PxEW.png
@Nalabyte
@FunFilledWTFery
Last day! We're still just at the starting bid so one of you is going to get a good deal, I think. :)
@Nalabyte
@FunFilledWTFery
Last day! We're still just at the starting bid so one of you is going to get a good deal, I think. :)
XW2PxEW.png
@BrightIce @Nalabyte

1,100g, please!
@BrightIce @Nalabyte

1,100g, please!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
@Akumatsu
Thank you!