Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 3 G1s Tarnish XYY Goldenrod XXY
1 2 3 4
@Conviction
2.1kg
@Conviction
2.1kg
@Argaan

2.5kg
@Argaan

2.5kg
FMab3MX.gif
@Conviction
3kg
@Conviction
3kg
@Argaan

3.1kg
@Argaan

3.1kg
FMab3MX.gif
@Conviction
3.3kg
@Conviction
3.3kg
@Argaan

3.5kg
@Argaan

3.5kg
FMab3MX.gif
Rip I am out for now, gl to all bidders
Rip I am out for now, gl to all bidders
@Argaan @Conviction @Faileas @Rahkali @Cove @gardenvoir @Eagles @kingdoms @Cyrya @Meowfred @Cerion @Chalk

Quick update and think of this as your LDP:

I will need to travel out of town tomorrow so I might not be around for a good portion of the day to monitor the auction 24 hours before the end time. Unfortunately there's also an electricity outage in my flat...I may need to extend the auction or ask someone to monitor it for me if things don't get settled in time. But I'll keep you posted and make sure people have at least 24 hours to bid after I post. If I don't post further though assume auction to run as normal.

I'm pinging people early in case you have any questions about placing bids, payment and such. Currently I'll accept eggs at 250g (updated) and 1st year fest items excluding armbands at 10% off the LAH. I may consider other easily liquidate-able items if you ask. Auctions are still expected to end at 10:00 June 23rd at FR time. I hope you don't wait till the last minute to bid though lol. Link to auctions.

Sorry about the trouble. If you have any concerns feel free to let me know now! Good luck!
@Argaan @Conviction @Faileas @Rahkali @Cove @gardenvoir @Eagles @kingdoms @Cyrya @Meowfred @Cerion @Chalk

Quick update and think of this as your LDP:

I will need to travel out of town tomorrow so I might not be around for a good portion of the day to monitor the auction 24 hours before the end time. Unfortunately there's also an electricity outage in my flat...I may need to extend the auction or ask someone to monitor it for me if things don't get settled in time. But I'll keep you posted and make sure people have at least 24 hours to bid after I post. If I don't post further though assume auction to run as normal.

I'm pinging people early in case you have any questions about placing bids, payment and such. Currently I'll accept eggs at 250g (updated) and 1st year fest items excluding armbands at 10% off the LAH. I may consider other easily liquidate-able items if you ask. Auctions are still expected to end at 10:00 June 23rd at FR time. I hope you don't wait till the last minute to bid though lol. Link to auctions.

Sorry about the trouble. If you have any concerns feel free to let me know now! Good luck!
@Conviction I may regret this in a second but 3.6k goldenrod
@Conviction I may regret this in a second but 3.6k goldenrod
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya Updated, thank you!
@Cyrya Updated, thank you!
1 2 3 4