Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Done
1 2
Lol.. just saw that.. I will bow out.. @Phantasmagorica enjoy this girl she is a Beauty
Lol.. just saw that.. I will bow out.. @Phantasmagorica enjoy this girl she is a Beauty
i7jjUhe.png
@Phantasmagorica

Congrats! You got her for 2.5kg! Let me know how you want me to send her and if you want her apparel items with her.
@Phantasmagorica

Congrats! You got her for 2.5kg! Let me know how you want me to send her and if you want her apparel items with her.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Ah. Thank you!

A regular 2-way CR is fine with me, and if you're willing to include her apparel that would be cool too. 8D Feel free to send the CR whenever you're ready and I'll confirm asap.
Ah. Thank you!

A regular 2-way CR is fine with me, and if you're willing to include her apparel that would be cool too. 8D Feel free to send the CR whenever you're ready and I'll confirm asap.
To Infinity & Beyond
sig86_by_dingobreath-dcixhhd.png
@Phantasmagorica

Sure thing! I'll be keeping the accent, but I'm sure festival accents tend to be cheap. Lol. But all other apparel goes to you!
@Phantasmagorica

Sure thing! I'll be keeping the accent, but I'm sure festival accents tend to be cheap. Lol. But all other apparel goes to you!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
1 2