Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Copper Steampunk Set Auction
I have the full Copper Steampunk set and I don't really plan to do anything with it, so I might as well sell it. I've never done an auction like this before, so please excuse if I mess anything up. (Please have some patience with me I am very dumb.)
Starting bid is 45 000 treasure or 45 gems. Auction ends on the 8th of April, about noon, Central Standard Time.
You have to bid at least 500 treasure more than the previous bidder to qualify. Comment your bid below and I'll keep it updated as much as I can.

Current Highest Bid: ***

Thanks
I have the full Copper Steampunk set and I don't really plan to do anything with it, so I might as well sell it. I've never done an auction like this before, so please excuse if I mess anything up. (Please have some patience with me I am very dumb.)
Starting bid is 45 000 treasure or 45 gems. Auction ends on the 8th of April, about noon, Central Standard Time.
You have to bid at least 500 treasure more than the previous bidder to qualify. Comment your bid below and I'll keep it updated as much as I can.

Current Highest Bid: ***

Thanks
trans rights are human rights