Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 69 Gen1s! Coatls/Gened/Halloween +
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Meowfred @Lrjj @honour @mistystep @Nejira @Tangaroa @Theirin @Sesshin @Iralla @Chromi @kingdoms @NorthKorvus @Ashki @Bynder @CheshireCatUk1 @Renaegr @bonstrosity @Strade

ok so auctions for your dragons ended, send Subjugation a CR and please list the dragons you just bought to make things easy for her!

btw the rest of the dragons will likely be exalted, if you for some reason wants to make an offer on any just PM her!
@Meowfred @Lrjj @honour @mistystep @Nejira @Tangaroa @Theirin @Sesshin @Iralla @Chromi @kingdoms @NorthKorvus @Ashki @Bynder @CheshireCatUk1 @Renaegr @bonstrosity @Strade

ok so auctions for your dragons ended, send Subjugation a CR and please list the dragons you just bought to make things easy for her!

btw the rest of the dragons will likely be exalted, if you for some reason wants to make an offer on any just PM her!
Drakengard.gif
@saowen99 sorry for the delay, you won abyssal, just like my post above, CR Subjugation to get him!
@saowen99 sorry for the delay, you won abyssal, just like my post above, CR Subjugation to get him!
Drakengard.gif
……

I want to bid higher but
I just wake up!

zone time is really unfair
……

I want to bid higher but
I just wake up!

zone time is really unfair
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@saowen99