Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2 3 4 5
@silverdrake

Unless you'd be willing to take Thresher Flatfins and enough gems to cover the difference as a starting bid?
@silverdrake

Unless you'd be willing to take Thresher Flatfins and enough gems to cover the difference as a starting bid?
IB7Plwf.png
@Paresseux

I would! LAH for Flatfins is 800g (following 1g:1000t) so you'd need add on another 9.2kg.

Man the things I would do for another Sunchaser ;v;
@Paresseux

I would! LAH for Flatfins is 800g (following 1g:1000t) so you'd need add on another 9.2kg.

Man the things I would do for another Sunchaser ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

//squints// wait, my apologies I must have misread the price in the AH, dang. I thought they were worth more.
@silverdrake

//squints// wait, my apologies I must have misread the price in the AH, dang. I thought they were worth more.
IB7Plwf.png
@Paresseux

No worries! nwn
@Paresseux

No worries! nwn
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Silverdrake

Hmm, he'd look excellent on the front page of my lair. Put me down for a LDP, pretty please~
His price tag is steep, but if I can shuffle funds I might be able to figure something out. :>
@Silverdrake

Hmm, he'd look excellent on the front page of my lair. Put me down for a LDP, pretty please~
His price tag is steep, but if I can shuffle funds I might be able to figure something out. :>
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo

Sure! nwn
@Korozo

Sure! nwn
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Can you add me to the pings? I want to try to scrape up enough money for this boy <3
@silverdrake

Can you add me to the pings? I want to try to scrape up enough money for this boy <3
ftvgnRY.png
@Decidueye

Sure! nwn
@Decidueye

Sure! nwn
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
^