Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [LAST DAY] XXY Ivory/Ivory/Shadow G1!
1 2 3 4 5
@Ysdaar
Well heck! What an awesome coincidence!

By the way, your art is absolutely gorgeous and I so want to commission you, heh.
@Ysdaar
Well heck! What an awesome coincidence!

By the way, your art is absolutely gorgeous and I so want to commission you, heh.
Click here XXY Ivory/Ivory/Shadow NOW UP FOR AUCTION!
@PaintedScarlet
Yeah right??? Glad I remembered this post here.
So, no matter what happens, you'll get a sweet amount of gems :)

Ohh my, I'm blushing here, thank you!
@PaintedScarlet
Yeah right??? Glad I remembered this post here.
So, no matter what happens, you'll get a sweet amount of gems :)

Ohh my, I'm blushing here, thank you!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
bump
bump
@Ysdaar / @PaintedScarlet

6.1kg
@Ysdaar / @PaintedScarlet

6.1kg
Valar Morghulis

Liquidating Account: Aywas GP/BP for Gems (preferred) and/or Treasure.
1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
@Mommy
That's the end, then!

Thank you for bidding, I will send the CR shortly. C:
@Mommy
That's the end, then!

Thank you for bidding, I will send the CR shortly. C:
@PaintedScarlet
Wait, what about the snipeguard????
I was counting on that because the auction end was in the middle of the night for me.

Ah, nevermind, I missread the snipeguard.
Congratz @Mommy
@PaintedScarlet
Wait, what about the snipeguard????
I was counting on that because the auction end was in the middle of the night for me.

Ah, nevermind, I missread the snipeguard.
Congratz @Mommy
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@ysdaar

Dawwww. This was one of few that was actually pretty near mommy's bedtime. :) I roll out at 4:30 am, so even staying up until 10 my time is a stretch! Old mommy needs LOTS of beauty sleep.
@ysdaar

Dawwww. This was one of few that was actually pretty near mommy's bedtime. :) I roll out at 4:30 am, so even staying up until 10 my time is a stretch! Old mommy needs LOTS of beauty sleep.
Valar Morghulis

Liquidating Account: Aywas GP/BP for Gems (preferred) and/or Treasure.
1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
@Ysdaar
Sorry :/ I actually really considered rolling out the snipeguard anyway, because I knew that you were asleep, and the last bid was soooo close to it.... But I asked a few people and was advised to stick with the original rules I set, as close as it is. :/ It made me feel pretty crappy though.
@Ysdaar
Sorry :/ I actually really considered rolling out the snipeguard anyway, because I knew that you were asleep, and the last bid was soooo close to it.... But I asked a few people and was advised to stick with the original rules I set, as close as it is. :/ It made me feel pretty crappy though.
@PaintedScarlet
Nah it's fine, I missread the snipeguard and thought it was within the last 24h timeframe it would extend to another 24h (don't ask me how I could read it that way, I probably just glossed over it when I started bidding orz).
So, not your fault of course and it's right to stick with your rules once they are set.
@PaintedScarlet
Nah it's fine, I missread the snipeguard and thought it was within the last 24h timeframe it would extend to another 24h (don't ask me how I could read it that way, I probably just glossed over it when I started bidding orz).
So, not your fault of course and it's right to stick with your rules once they are set.
1 2 3 4 5