Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Auction Ended 3/25!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Ezra14

last day ping, please!
@Ezra14

last day ping, please!
M2Zz7wd.png
@Ezra14

I'm really sorry and embarrased to say this, but could you cancel my bid on the naturalist's adornments?
I recently spent treasure on a haunted flame set, and I won't be able to afford it ;-;

Sorry again!
@Ezra14

I'm really sorry and embarrased to say this, but could you cancel my bid on the naturalist's adornments?
I recently spent treasure on a haunted flame set, and I won't be able to afford it ;-;

Sorry again!
@Ezra14
Last day ping please!
@Ezra14
Last day ping please!
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@Becquerell You have been outbid on several things, but you still have highest bid on the Adornments.

@arjunvohra No harm done!

@MageofHearts Sorry, but MilkDemons already had SB on the Rotclaw. All your other bids have been entered though.

Thank you all for bidding! I really do appreciate it! I will probably be announcing end dates for a couple of items within the next day or so. (Adornments & Sprites most likely)
@Becquerell You have been outbid on several things, but you still have highest bid on the Adornments.

@arjunvohra No harm done!

@MageofHearts Sorry, but MilkDemons already had SB on the Rotclaw. All your other bids have been entered though.

Thank you all for bidding! I really do appreciate it! I will probably be announcing end dates for a couple of items within the next day or so. (Adornments & Sprites most likely)
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
@Ezra14
Thank you!
However, my wallet can still handle something lighter.
I bid 150k on the second gauntlet
@Ezra14
Thank you!
However, my wallet can still handle something lighter.
I bid 150k on the second gauntlet
@Acacia You have been outbid on Golem Gauntlet
@Acacia You have been outbid on Golem Gauntlet
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
@Ezra14

Can I bid 60kt on the Rotclaw then!
@Ezra14

Can I bid 60kt on the Rotclaw then!
@MilkDemons You have been outbid on Rotclaw
@MilkDemons You have been outbid on Rotclaw
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
@Ezra14 I'll raise it another 10kt