Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Auction: WC Lvl 25 ID under 3 Mil
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 384 385
@CrazyCake 90kt
@CrazyCake 90kt
kY5nwhE.png
@pecha
@pecha
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
d3Cf1bh.png
Last Valid Bid: [quote name="refrayn" date=2017-03-24 12:59:56] 110k [/quote] @refrayn Congratulations you won. You can initiate a CR or contact via PM for a Payment Plan.
Last Valid Bid:
refrayn wrote on 2017-03-24:

@refrayn

Congratulations you won.
You can initiate a CR or contact via PM for a Payment Plan.
Hello, i'm going to sell a [b][u]Venom Rogue Set [/u][/b] consisting of 11 parts. [item=Venom Rogue Cape][item=Venom Rogue Hood][item=Venom Rogue Mask][item=Venom Rogue Belt][item=Venom Rogue Gloves][item=Venom Rogue Footpads][item=Venom Rogue Bracers][item=Venom Rogue Wing Guard][item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding][item=Venom Rogue Vest][item=Venom Rogue Trousers] Here you can see it on Flemeth [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2103965][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21040/2103965_350.png[/img][/url] [b]It's going to be like ebay. The highest bidder gets the items.[/b] [u][b]Rules:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Enter a higher bid than the person above you (offer at least 1kT over the last bidder) [*]Include a [b]ping[/b] to the [b]last bidder[/b] (not necessary in the last 30 minutes of the auction or to ping me) [*]Bids must be expressed in [b]Treasure[/b] (the exchange rate when paying in Gems is 1:800) [*]Editing of the bid will make it invalid [*]End of auction is the 29.03.17 at 13:00:00 FR time. All after are invalid. [*]Paymentplans are accepted from 100k Treasure upwards [/LIST] [b]Starting Bid is 31'000 Treasure.[/b] Trying to Ping on the Last Day and 15-30 Minutes before the End of the Auction all Bidder. [i][b]Good Luck.[/b][/i] __________________________________________________________________________________ Pinglist: @aelith @AetherSeer @Amberle @anhbon921 @Aristiana @Balinor @BloodyAngel12 @chinapiggy @Cyphurus @darkmicewar @Darksaphira @derpothegreat @Deva @dragonmama @DragonVet @Draxia @EccentricBerber @Firedawn @FrostyFluff @Godot @Haoang20082 @ilimati @Imbricaria @KarkatSizemore @kaylavarnell4736 @KittyAoba @Kushiel @lnception @Makkachin @nanairo @PaintingSkies @Pecha @Phenix @Pinselohr @Popette @QuickSilvr @refrayn @Sap88 @Sassicide @scarletskyz @scorchfrost @Solaleon @Sucrose @taipantigress @Vaze @wildgrapevine @xxace
Hello,

i'm going to sell a Venom Rogue Set consisting of 11 parts.

Venom Rogue Cape Venom Rogue Hood Venom Rogue Mask Venom Rogue Belt Venom Rogue Gloves Venom Rogue Footpads Venom Rogue Bracers Venom Rogue Wing Guard Venom Rogue Tail Binding Venom Rogue Vest Venom Rogue Trousers

Here you can see it on Flemeth

2103965_350.png

It's going to be like ebay.
The highest bidder gets the items.

Rules:
  • Enter a higher bid than the person above you (offer at least 1kT over the last bidder)
  • Include a ping to the last bidder (not necessary in the last 30 minutes of the auction or to ping me)
  • Bids must be expressed in Treasure (the exchange rate when paying in Gems is 1:800)
  • Editing of the bid will make it invalid
  • End of auction is the 29.03.17 at 13:00:00 FR time. All after are invalid.
  • Paymentplans are accepted from 100k Treasure upwards

Starting Bid is 31'000 Treasure.
Trying to Ping on the Last Day and 15-30 Minutes before the End of the Auction all Bidder.

Good Luck.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pinglist:
@aelith @AetherSeer @Amberle @anhbon921 @Aristiana @Balinor @BloodyAngel12 @chinapiggy @Cyphurus @darkmicewar @Darksaphira @derpothegreat @Deva @dragonmama @DragonVet @Draxia @EccentricBerber @Firedawn @FrostyFluff @Godot @Haoang20082 @ilimati @Imbricaria @KarkatSizemore @kaylavarnell4736 @KittyAoba @Kushiel @lnception @Makkachin @nanairo @PaintingSkies @Pecha @Phenix @Pinselohr @Popette @QuickSilvr @refrayn @Sap88 @Sassicide @scarletskyz @scorchfrost @Solaleon @Sucrose @taipantigress @Vaze @wildgrapevine @xxace
@Evantalia SB please? :)
@Evantalia SB please? :)
I387ENf.png
@Evantalia @CrazyCake
40,000 T
@Evantalia @CrazyCake
40,000 T
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 384 385