Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon gijinkas [closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Lilami Hello~ Could I get a full body of this flashy boy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1326269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13263/1326269_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lilami

Hello~

Could I get a full body of this flashy boy?

1326269_350.png
JYfJGa2.png
@lilami

i'd love to nab a slot, if you're okay with me PMing you the info! i'll be paying in gems ouo
@lilami

i'd love to nab a slot, if you're okay with me PMing you the info! i'll be paying in gems ouo
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
@Lilami

If there are any slots left available, could I snag one please for an OC waist up?
Ty!
@Lilami

If there are any slots left available, could I snag one please for an OC waist up?
Ty!
@Lilami

O;; Can I get some of this beauteous art?
I won't be able to get the money for a couple days because I have to finish my round of commissions first, but I'll have about 700k when I do.

If I can I'd like two o; If only one... then draw the second girl. vuv
THIS GIRL and THIS GIRL

For the second girl any sort of fun clothes designs are good. Personality is sassy and usually happy. Hair can also be drawn in afro pigtails, braided mohawks, chelsea hawks, etc. Any pastel colors are A-OKAY for her hair, horn paint, make up, and clothes. Bonus points if you are willing to draw her playing the sax.

how much for a full body o;
@Lilami

O;; Can I get some of this beauteous art?
I won't be able to get the money for a couple days because I have to finish my round of commissions first, but I'll have about 700k when I do.

If I can I'd like two o; If only one... then draw the second girl. vuv
THIS GIRL and THIS GIRL

For the second girl any sort of fun clothes designs are good. Personality is sassy and usually happy. Hair can also be drawn in afro pigtails, braided mohawks, chelsea hawks, etc. Any pastel colors are A-OKAY for her hair, horn paint, make up, and clothes. Bonus points if you are willing to draw her playing the sax.

how much for a full body o;
@Vekusen
Sure! The price can wary depending on accesory and details, but for a bust it would be around 170-200kT and for headshot 150-170kT c:

@Mercenary
YES! Of course~! ^ D ^

@hystericalmirth
Yup, it would be around 300k >v>;

@finches
yay! glad to see you here again ;w; slot is yours of course
@Vekusen
Sure! The price can wary depending on accesory and details, but for a bust it would be around 170-200kT and for headshot 150-170kT c:

@Mercenary
YES! Of course~! ^ D ^

@hystericalmirth
Yup, it would be around 300k >v>;

@finches
yay! glad to see you here again ;w; slot is yours of course

sygnaturka_by_lilami-d6t8zq5.png
@Lilami

Would you like an SD scroll?
@Lilami

Would you like an SD scroll?
JYfJGa2.png
@Seussi
Yes, you can ^w^

@RoboticBread
Last two spots are yours then! \^w^/ Hnnn I was supposed to do only one art per person, but since I do a few bust only I'll take two from you |D""""
And for a full body I'm taking around 300-350k c: (if for your lovely OC it would be 300k for the first girl and 330k for the second one because of her wings)
@Seussi
Yes, you can ^w^

@RoboticBread
Last two spots are yours then! \^w^/ Hnnn I was supposed to do only one art per person, but since I do a few bust only I'll take two from you |D""""
And for a full body I'm taking around 300-350k c: (if for your lovely OC it would be 300k for the first girl and 330k for the second one because of her wings)

@hystericalmirth
well, yes of course : D
@hystericalmirth
well, yes of course : D

@lilami

For little miss Sassmeister I definitely want a full body, but for Elpis a waist up is fine, unless you're inspired. c:
(I'll always have plenty of extra treasure laying around so long as my art shop does business, haha. Money's not an object.)
@lilami

For little miss Sassmeister I definitely want a full body, but for Elpis a waist up is fine, unless you're inspired. c:
(I'll always have plenty of extra treasure laying around so long as my art shop does business, haha. Money's not an object.)
@RoboticBread
ok then C: I'll see how much time I will have on my hands, since fullbody always somehow are taking twice as much as waistups for me! ^W^ I hope to sned some sketches soon
@RoboticBread
ok then C: I'll see how much time I will have on my hands, since fullbody always somehow are taking twice as much as waistups for me! ^W^ I hope to sned some sketches soon

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11