Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Artist Found! c:
1 2
@Adumbratus

Aw thank you *-*
@Adumbratus

Aw thank you *-*
@Paveffer @Godspoison

Alrighty! I think I've come to a decision c:

I think I'm going to go with Paveffer's art!

Though, Godspoison, if you want to do some art of Din for a baby too I am very much okay with that cx
@Paveffer @Godspoison

Alrighty! I think I've come to a decision c:

I think I'm going to go with Paveffer's art!

Though, Godspoison, if you want to do some art of Din for a baby too I am very much okay with that cx
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Ahh, thank you! Please send me details of specifics in a PM, and we can go from there if you dont mind! Much easier to keep track of that way. uwu

@Godspoison HHH THAT IMPERIAL HEADSHOT IS GORGEOUS I LOVE YOUR STYLE. Guuuh the way you draw dragons is so freaking cool.
Ahh, thank you! Please send me details of specifics in a PM, and we can go from there if you dont mind! Much easier to keep track of that way. uwu

@Godspoison HHH THAT IMPERIAL HEADSHOT IS GORGEOUS I LOVE YOUR STYLE. Guuuh the way you draw dragons is so freaking cool.
@Paveffer Omg thank you ;A; Your art is absolutely stunning...this is such a huge compliment. Thank you so much
@Paveffer Omg thank you ;A; Your art is absolutely stunning...this is such a huge compliment. Thank you so much
@Adumbratus I can defiantly do that for you! Just send me a PM and we can work out the details :>
@Adumbratus I can defiantly do that for you! Just send me a PM and we can work out the details :>
@Paveffer @Godspoison

Alrighty! Expect your PMs around 12:00- 1:00 ish FR time c:
@Paveffer @Godspoison

Alrighty! Expect your PMs around 12:00- 1:00 ish FR time c:
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
1 2