Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NING'S ART SHOP! 1k-4kT ONLY!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@ningdom Ahh okay, well I probably won't have enough character stuff up by midnight.
But I'll definitely keep a look out for your forum in a few days. :)
@ningdom Ahh okay, well I probably won't have enough character stuff up by midnight.
But I'll definitely keep a look out for your forum in a few days. :)
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
@bane

i'm going out to get dinner, but when i get back i'll start right away on yours, yeah!
@bane

i'm going out to get dinner, but when i get back i'll start right away on yours, yeah!
>>>>>>>lloyd_irving_-1.gifDanny_Sprites_by_MrSoniccloud.gif
^^^ the loves of my life whoops
@ningdom
Okay. I'm actually going to head off to bed right now, but I'll send you the payment and Cal's information through a message so you don't have to wonder when/if you'll get paid by me.
@ningdom
Okay. I'm actually going to head off to bed right now, but I'll send you the payment and Cal's information through a message so you don't have to wonder when/if you'll get paid by me.
Love; it will not betray you
Dismay or enslave you, it will set you free
Be more like the man you were made to be.
@ningdom
Also forgot to mention that it'd be a full body!
@ningdom
Also forgot to mention that it'd be a full body!
Love; it will not betray you
Dismay or enslave you, it will set you free
Be more like the man you were made to be.
@bane it's done! [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPCH1L5CIAECDrg.png[/img] also, funnily enough this was my second try! if you want to see the first one anyways, it' s [url=https://twitter.com/KrytalK/status/355933938029563904/photo/1]here[/url] for you. hehe ;^;
@bane

it's done!

BPCH1L5CIAECDrg.png

also, funnily enough this was my second try! if you want to see the first one anyways, it' s here for you. hehe ;^;
@ningdom

Oh my goodness, she looks perfect. Thank you so much. :3
@ningdom

Oh my goodness, she looks perfect. Thank you so much. :3
night bump!
night bump!
bump before bed!
bump before bed!
bump!
bump!
@ningdom I'd like to get my dragon Reina done humanized! Full body shot. I think of her as my amazon warrior, and I'm interested in how she'll turn out ;u; If you want a specific outfit or something I'd gladly make one on a doll maker. [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/69927_350.png[/img] [s]also yeaaah a danny phantom fan!![/s]
@ningdom

I'd like to get my dragon Reina done humanized! Full body shot. I think of her as my amazon warrior, and I'm interested in how she'll turn out ;u; If you want a specific outfit or something I'd gladly make one on a doll maker.

69927_350.png

also yeaaah a danny phantom fan!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11