Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moon's Art Shop - Art For Treasure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@MrCactuar
Awesome! Payment sent~
@MrCactuar
Awesome! Payment sent~
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
@MrCactuar

Oh man! Your art is tooo precious! ouo (Do you have an art tumblr or a DA account by chance?? )

And could I possibly get some full body sketches of my characters?

Of any of these guys:
Chester/Ferdie, Delilah/Perdy, Susan/Billy, Percy/Cady, Ceric, Tangerine, Mayuri or Casey

Don't feel to overwhelmed - for 10k each I can only afford 7 of them to be drawn right now XD But if you only want to do ONE character out of all of them that is tootaaly fine man! UuU I just have a lot of OC's and am an art comishes hoarder maybeh ouo
@MrCactuar

Oh man! Your art is tooo precious! ouo (Do you have an art tumblr or a DA account by chance?? )

And could I possibly get some full body sketches of my characters?

Of any of these guys:
Chester/Ferdie, Delilah/Perdy, Susan/Billy, Percy/Cady, Ceric, Tangerine, Mayuri or Casey

Don't feel to overwhelmed - for 10k each I can only afford 7 of them to be drawn right now XD But if you only want to do ONE character out of all of them that is tootaaly fine man! UuU I just have a lot of OC's and am an art comishes hoarder maybeh ouo
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@sky665

I have both a tumblr and a deviantart, my tumblr has nsfw pieces on it so be warned haha

I can take on all 7 characters, it will just take time to get through them all :3

What were you wanting for 10k? The options for that are icons, full body sketches and flat chibis o:
@sky665

I have both a tumblr and a deviantart, my tumblr has nsfw pieces on it so be warned haha

I can take on all 7 characters, it will just take time to get through them all :3

What were you wanting for 10k? The options for that are icons, full body sketches and flat chibis o:
@MrCactuar

Oh hrm! I wanted full body sketches but I didn't realize that was the same as getting chibi flats! XD I think..! I think I might want the Chibi flats more.... or the full body sketches.. honestly whatevers less work for you since it's a lot to draw! XD

I'll send over the payment~!
@MrCactuar

Oh hrm! I wanted full body sketches but I didn't realize that was the same as getting chibi flats! XD I think..! I think I might want the Chibi flats more.... or the full body sketches.. honestly whatevers less work for you since it's a lot to draw! XD

I'll send over the payment~!
Link2.png Link3-2.png
sorry for the delay everyone, I got a serious stomach bug but everything should be back on track again shortly!
sorry for the delay everyone, I got a serious stomach bug but everything should be back on track again shortly!
@Aira

I'm so sorry for not replying sooner, your comment got swallowed! The commission would be 15k
@Aira

I'm so sorry for not replying sooner, your comment got swallowed! The commission would be 15k
@MrCactuar - I'm Raebeii - you've already finished my commission, I name changed. I'm sorry for the confusion.
@MrCactuar - I'm Raebeii - you've already finished my commission, I name changed. I'm sorry for the confusion.
tumblr_nzw8vifUir1rnjir1o1_500.gif
@Aira **** I'm dumb lol!!
@Aira **** I'm dumb lol!!
@MrCactuar hahaha it's okay :P

Got me really worried that I didn't pay you yet though haha.
@MrCactuar hahaha it's okay :P

Got me really worried that I didn't pay you yet though haha.
tumblr_nzw8vifUir1rnjir1o1_500.gif
@Aira I'm glad there wasn't too much confusion phew lol

but yeah you did pay! :>
@Aira I'm glad there wasn't too much confusion phew lol

but yeah you did pay! :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31