Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Color meme- 6 slots, 1k each
This seems like an odd sale, but I'm still doing it.

color_scheme_meme_variation_1_by_alicexz-d30hfbq_zpsfb500082.jpg

The original can be found here- http://www.deviantart.com/art/Color-scheme-meme-VARIATION-1-182211542

I just rekindled my love for drawing dragons, and I've been wanting to fill one of these memes for a while. And, since I sort of want money and drawing other people's dragons is somehow more rewarding to me, well, why not combine it?

Rules
  • I will only use the colors given in each slot.
  • There are 6 available slots, and you have the choice, as long as it hasn't been taken yet, to ask for which one you want. I'm only going to fill this out once- probably. I'm going to ask you to only ask for one slot, so multiple people have a turn (unless there are so few people interested in this that I allow a second or a third).
  • The pictures will be headshots.
  • I can draw FR dragons from your clan, or original dragons, if you have sufficient reference. I can also draw humans, animals and robots, but that will likely cost extra, depending on how difficult it is for me to draw.
  • Because I am new to this, and because this is meant as a challenge for me each slot is only 1k.

Slots (numbers are on the image)
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open
  6. Open

I do believe that's it. Go nuts.
This seems like an odd sale, but I'm still doing it.

color_scheme_meme_variation_1_by_alicexz-d30hfbq_zpsfb500082.jpg

The original can be found here- http://www.deviantart.com/art/Color-scheme-meme-VARIATION-1-182211542

I just rekindled my love for drawing dragons, and I've been wanting to fill one of these memes for a while. And, since I sort of want money and drawing other people's dragons is somehow more rewarding to me, well, why not combine it?

Rules
  • I will only use the colors given in each slot.
  • There are 6 available slots, and you have the choice, as long as it hasn't been taken yet, to ask for which one you want. I'm only going to fill this out once- probably. I'm going to ask you to only ask for one slot, so multiple people have a turn (unless there are so few people interested in this that I allow a second or a third).
  • The pictures will be headshots.
  • I can draw FR dragons from your clan, or original dragons, if you have sufficient reference. I can also draw humans, animals and robots, but that will likely cost extra, depending on how difficult it is for me to draw.
  • Because I am new to this, and because this is meant as a challenge for me each slot is only 1k.

Slots (numbers are on the image)
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open
  6. Open

I do believe that's it. Go nuts.