Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ LF ] anthro/gijinka art
1 2 3
[size=2]hi! i'm looking to commission some humanized/partly humanized art of one of my dragons for writing reference/RP purposes. o3o here's the gorgeous fellow: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=540941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5410/540941_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [size=2]that's [b]Ophion[/b]. i know gembond is a tricky gene to do art of, but i'd really like it incorporated into his character, as it plays a major part in his development arc. [b]what i can pay in:[/b] - treasure or gems - 1st or 2nd pick on a white/white double-gened pearlcatcher x skydancer pair (parents are Skadi and Njorth in my lair) - 2nd pick on a seafoam/maize double-gened imperial pair (parents are Hero and Laetificat in my lair) - 2nd pick on a white/forest/platinum x ice/stonewash/ice triple-gened imperial pair (parents are Horus and Hathor in my lair - Ophion's parents!) - 2nd pick on a maize/sky x maize/azure double-gened imperial pair (parents are Hanalei and Harael in my lair) - various imperial hatchlings i may have in my lair at any time; as time goes by, i'll comment with ones i'd be willing to trade. approx. values of pairs: white/white = 200k - 400k seafoam/maize = 300k - 500k white/x/plat + ice/x/ice = 400k - 800k maize/blue = 300k - 400k imp hatchling = 300k - 800k (varies) imperial picks would be for [b]multiple pieces of artwork[/b]; a pearlcatcher/skydancer pick would also be based on quantity of art pieces. please leave links to either your art thread, deviantART, or examples of your artwork, along with what method of payment you'd prefer. ----------------------------------- [center][b][size=2]please @ ping me with offers!
hi! i'm looking to commission some humanized/partly humanized art of one of my dragons for writing reference/RP purposes. o3o

here's the gorgeous fellow:

that's Ophion. i know gembond is a tricky gene to do art of, but i'd really like it incorporated into his character, as it plays a major part in his development arc.

what i can pay in:

- treasure or gems
- 1st or 2nd pick on a white/white double-gened pearlcatcher x skydancer pair (parents are Skadi and Njorth in my lair)
- 2nd pick on a seafoam/maize double-gened imperial pair (parents are Hero and Laetificat in my lair)
- 2nd pick on a white/forest/platinum x ice/stonewash/ice triple-gened imperial pair (parents are Horus and Hathor in my lair - Ophion's parents!)
- 2nd pick on a maize/sky x maize/azure double-gened imperial pair (parents are Hanalei and Harael in my lair)
- various imperial hatchlings i may have in my lair at any time; as time goes by, i'll comment with ones i'd be willing to trade.

approx. values of pairs:
white/white = 200k - 400k
seafoam/maize = 300k - 500k
white/x/plat + ice/x/ice = 400k - 800k
maize/blue = 300k - 400k
imp hatchling = 300k - 800k (varies)

imperial picks would be for multiple pieces of artwork; a pearlcatcher/skydancer pick would also be based on quantity of art pieces.

please leave links to either your art thread, deviantART, or examples of your artwork, along with what method of payment you'd prefer.

please @ ping me with offers!
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
saving for current considered offers uvu

- @vahvel (art link in signature) -- imperials
- @doomling (examples provided) -- treasure
- @doomful (examples provided) -- treasure or imperials idk
saving for current considered offers uvu

- @vahvel (art link in signature) -- imperials
- @doomling (examples provided) -- treasure
- @doomful (examples provided) -- treasure or imperials idk
@finchlings
Not sure if you're interested in traditional art pieces at all
I would be looking to get an imp hatchling of any kind (I have none, one of the recent newbie heh) & would be happy to do more than one piece of art for an imp
My DA is here;
http://citruscupcake.deviantart.com/gallery/
@finchlings
Not sure if you're interested in traditional art pieces at all
I would be looking to get an imp hatchling of any kind (I have none, one of the recent newbie heh) & would be happy to do more than one piece of art for an imp
My DA is here;
http://citruscupcake.deviantart.com/gallery/
@finchlings
Like CitrusCupcake I also do traditional media- I love interpreting animals as gijinka and used to do it a ton before I hit art college. I'd be interested in an imp baby as well and would be willing to do a couple of pieces if you'd like (I can also do charcoal for one and color for another, I'm pretty flexible)!

My work can be found here if you're interested. :>
@finchlings
Like CitrusCupcake I also do traditional media- I love interpreting animals as gijinka and used to do it a ton before I hit art college. I'd be interested in an imp baby as well and would be willing to do a couple of pieces if you'd like (I can also do charcoal for one and color for another, I'm pretty flexible)!

My work can be found here if you're interested. :>
@citruscupcake @indubitanter

i'm mostly interested in digital art at the moment, but i'll keep you both in mind! :D
@citruscupcake @indubitanter

i'm mostly interested in digital art at the moment, but i'll keep you both in mind! :D
@finchlings
I do digital work, he looks like such a gorgeous character to work with! Here's my weasyl if you'd like to see what I can do :) https://www.weasyl.com/profile/sleetfury
@finchlings
I do digital work, he looks like such a gorgeous character to work with! Here's my weasyl if you'd like to see what I can do :) https://www.weasyl.com/profile/sleetfury
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
@finchlings
Okie doke, good luck with your search anyways ^_^
@finchlings
Okie doke, good luck with your search anyways ^_^
@finchlings

Hey man!
I don't have a lot of experience converting dragons to humans, but if you have an idea in mind of how you'd like him to look I could certainly take a shot. I typically draw humans far more than anything else, so it'd be much more in my comfort zone than most requests on here XD Anthro I'm not *as* good at, but I could still take a shot if that was your preference.

(these are oldest to newest, and different shading styles)
Human example
Anthro example
Dragon example

If you want to browse around more, there's a ton of art on my DA! Please let me know if you're interested, I'm happy do do multiple pieces given the value of the imperial options, I'd just like to get an idea of how many so I don't overcommit myself :)
@finchlings

Hey man!
I don't have a lot of experience converting dragons to humans, but if you have an idea in mind of how you'd like him to look I could certainly take a shot. I typically draw humans far more than anything else, so it'd be much more in my comfort zone than most requests on here XD Anthro I'm not *as* good at, but I could still take a shot if that was your preference.

(these are oldest to newest, and different shading styles)
Human example
Anthro example
Dragon example

If you want to browse around more, there's a ton of art on my DA! Please let me know if you're interested, I'm happy do do multiple pieces given the value of the imperial options, I'd just like to get an idea of how many so I don't overcommit myself :)
@orphanerdualscar @stormcrow

thanks for responding! i'm gonna leave this thread open so i can get kind of a compendium of offers, but i've taken a look and like what i see! :D
@orphanerdualscar @stormcrow

thanks for responding! i'm gonna leave this thread open so i can get kind of a compendium of offers, but i've taken a look and like what i see! :D
@finchlings

Alright, man, just drop me a line whenever if you end up pickin' me :)
@finchlings

Alright, man, just drop me a line whenever if you end up pickin' me :)
1 2 3