Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eyenoom's Banner shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Eyenoom
No worries!
That's awesome, the font is perfect! Thank you so much :D
@Eyenoom
No worries!
That's awesome, the font is perfect! Thank you so much :D
I4hbsrM.png
@SmirkingWolf
Thanks
@SmirkingWolf
Thanks
N71Kq8t.pngZwMTIV6.pngN71Kq8t.png
@SmirkingWolf
ARHGH! THE FORUM ATE MY POST AGAIN!
Seems like it do it everytime I try to thank people O:
Anyway, the last thing I said was: "I'm glad you like it!"
@SmirkingWolf
ARHGH! THE FORUM ATE MY POST AGAIN!
Seems like it do it everytime I try to thank people O:
Anyway, the last thing I said was: "I'm glad you like it!"
@Eyenoom
The forums are a monster D:
@Eyenoom
The forums are a monster D:
I4hbsrM.png
@SmirkingWolf
And it's a hungry one D:
@SmirkingWolf
And it's a hungry one D:
I want one of these so bad! But... I have no idea what dragon or text to put on it... xD
I want one of these so bad! But... I have no idea what dragon or text to put on it... xD
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
@oOLostWandererOo
Haha xD I had the exact same problem when I decided to make one of these banners; Fortunately I worked it out anyway xD
But feel free to let me know if you end up deciding something xD
@oOLostWandererOo
Haha xD I had the exact same problem when I decided to make one of these banners; Fortunately I worked it out anyway xD
But feel free to let me know if you end up deciding something xD
@eyenoom I love them so much! So well done! Here is what I would like - Flight: Plague Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=200286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2003/200286_350.png[/img] [/url] Text: "She knows just how to hold me and when her edges soften her body is my coffin." Font type: Typewriter grunge For the background I would like the Plaguebringer's body, but her face not showing. Just Athens, My dragons, face is showing over hers like he is thinking about her in the distance. I would like it as small as you are willing to make it. How much shall that cost?
@eyenoom

I love them so much! So well done!
Here is what I would like -

Flight: Plague

Dragon(s):

200286_350.png

Text: "She knows just how to hold me and when her edges soften her body is my coffin."

Font type: Typewriter grunge

For the background I would like the Plaguebringer's body, but her face not showing. Just Athens, My dragons, face is showing over hers like he is thinking about her in the distance.
I would like it as small as you are willing to make it.

How much shall that cost?
@Radiowires
Since it has a bit different concept from the other ones I'm doing, I'll probably charge a little bit more if that's okay with you? C: So does 5500T or 55G sound okay? ^^
@Radiowires
Since it has a bit different concept from the other ones I'm doing, I'll probably charge a little bit more if that's okay with you? C: So does 5500T or 55G sound okay? ^^
@Eyenoom Hello! I finally edited my previous post :) Let me know how much it would cost, so I can send over the treasure~
@Eyenoom Hello! I finally edited my previous post :) Let me know how much it would cost, so I can send over the treasure~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9