Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Styliferous' Stylin' Art Shoppe 2.0
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@styliferous

So it's 30k? Well, I'll hit you up when you're open then! C:
@styliferous

So it's 30k? Well, I'll hit you up when you're open then! C:
I06KedT.gif
I'd love to be on a ping list~
I'd love to be on a ping list~
@styliferous

Thank you so much!
@styliferous

Thank you so much!
@styliferous

Mind adding me to the ping list as well? I just simply adore your artwork. :x
@styliferous

Mind adding me to the ping list as well? I just simply adore your artwork. :x
@styliferous

I love your style :3 Would you consider doing a tiefling-demony character?
@styliferous

I love your style :3 Would you consider doing a tiefling-demony character?
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
@styliferous
Oh man that's amazing! I love it
@styliferous
Oh man that's amazing! I love it
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
@Nyechan @evilRevan Gotcha! I'll ping everyone when I've cleared out my slots!

@Phaerie Tiefling.. that's Neverwinter, right? Sure, I don't mind doing that type of character!

@orphanerdualscar I'm glad you like it!
@Nyechan @evilRevan Gotcha! I'll ping everyone when I've cleared out my slots!

@Phaerie Tiefling.. that's Neverwinter, right? Sure, I don't mind doing that type of character!

@orphanerdualscar I'm glad you like it!
chibisig2.png
@styliferous

Well, just general dungeons and dragons, I'm a super nerd xD I'll give an example...

http://www.ghostfire.net/fantasy/tieflingroguecharactersheet.jpg

That sorta thing? But maybe with demon wings too ;x
@styliferous

Well, just general dungeons and dragons, I'm a super nerd xD I'll give an example...

http://www.ghostfire.net/fantasy/tieflingroguecharactersheet.jpg

That sorta thing? But maybe with demon wings too ;x
@Phaerie Yeah, that won't be a problem. uvu Just a heads up, if a lot of somewhat complex things are gonna be included (horns, wings, complex clothes) it'll be bumped up to a complex commission, which is an extra 10k.

Also, noting it here for everyone, I'm going to be reducing my Wind discount from 20% to 10%, as at 20% it was making complex commissions cost about as much as regular ones. I'm considering altering my prices too, but it won't be drastic and I don't know yet for sure. Just letting everyone know ahead of time!
@Phaerie Yeah, that won't be a problem. uvu Just a heads up, if a lot of somewhat complex things are gonna be included (horns, wings, complex clothes) it'll be bumped up to a complex commission, which is an extra 10k.

Also, noting it here for everyone, I'm going to be reducing my Wind discount from 20% to 10%, as at 20% it was making complex commissions cost about as much as regular ones. I'm considering altering my prices too, but it won't be drastic and I don't know yet for sure. Just letting everyone know ahead of time!
chibisig2.png
@styliferous

Money isn't an issue at all for me, I'd be happy to pay more for detail :) Also, do you think you could maybe do two versions of him together in one piece? I'd pay the full price for an extra character obviously (I wouldn't even mind paying double) - he is a shapeshifter and I'd like to show him in demon and in half-elf form standing side by side for contrast.
@styliferous

Money isn't an issue at all for me, I'd be happy to pay more for detail :) Also, do you think you could maybe do two versions of him together in one piece? I'd pay the full price for an extra character obviously (I wouldn't even mind paying double) - he is a shapeshifter and I'd like to show him in demon and in half-elf form standing side by side for contrast.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17