Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] ♬Mini-Dragons!♬ 8K!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TierEchelon
Ohgod I want one of these for all my Dragons :3 WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE?

Waiting patiently for this shop to reopen! oWo

EDIT: it'd be nice if I could be added to the ping group when the shop opens, if possible :D
@TierEchelon
Ohgod I want one of these for all my Dragons :3 WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE?

Waiting patiently for this shop to reopen! oWo

EDIT: it'd be nice if I could be added to the ping group when the shop opens, if possible :D
OY2CZgk.png
@tierechelon if you've got a ping list going, could you toss my name onto it too? ovo
@tierechelon if you've got a ping list going, could you toss my name onto it too? ovo
Bw0Ww3C.png
@jussulent,@Retta, @Lyra531, @Solar, @Maryn, @Cake, @Kogasha -- I just wanted to give you all an update about what's going on with these commissions rather than just leave you all in the dark wondering when the heck you're going to get them.
So feel free to read below or ignore this completely and just take it as an acknowledgement that I am still alive, just busy!

First I'd like to apologize for taking so long! The days which I usually would be able to get work done (Saturday, Sunday) also happen to be the only days I can work longer than four-hour shifts for my first part-time job, so they schedule me for 8-9 hours shifts every weekend.
Also, my grandma and my sister (who live across the country) decided to make a surprise visit for a week and a half, so there went my days and nights in which I was supposed to finish my summer reading.
And now I'm left here with a week until school, trying to finish three out of six books that I had to read this summer. I usually wouldn't take so long with completing them, but they are for an Advanced Placement class and so I must take annotations and notes on them, the average page length of each book being 400 - 500 words. So I am frantically rushing to finish them in just seven days.
THINGS WILL CALM DOWN WHEN SCHOOL STARTS. I know that sounds weird, but I've had more hours of schoolwork this past week than I have ever had in school! Especially in the first month! I'm not entirely sure WHEN I will be able to get to them done, but I just wanted to let you know that I will get to them and that I have not forgotten you!!
As an added note, I know myself that unknown commission dates can seem scary and a bit aggravating, so I will refund you fully if you are not willing to wait that long. I completely understand and I am sorry for the wait and the uncertainty!
And also for this long update...
Thank you all for commissioning me! And for being patient!
Much love,
Tier.
@jussulent,@Retta, @Lyra531, @Solar, @Maryn, @Cake, @Kogasha -- I just wanted to give you all an update about what's going on with these commissions rather than just leave you all in the dark wondering when the heck you're going to get them.
So feel free to read below or ignore this completely and just take it as an acknowledgement that I am still alive, just busy!

First I'd like to apologize for taking so long! The days which I usually would be able to get work done (Saturday, Sunday) also happen to be the only days I can work longer than four-hour shifts for my first part-time job, so they schedule me for 8-9 hours shifts every weekend.
Also, my grandma and my sister (who live across the country) decided to make a surprise visit for a week and a half, so there went my days and nights in which I was supposed to finish my summer reading.
And now I'm left here with a week until school, trying to finish three out of six books that I had to read this summer. I usually wouldn't take so long with completing them, but they are for an Advanced Placement class and so I must take annotations and notes on them, the average page length of each book being 400 - 500 words. So I am frantically rushing to finish them in just seven days.
THINGS WILL CALM DOWN WHEN SCHOOL STARTS. I know that sounds weird, but I've had more hours of schoolwork this past week than I have ever had in school! Especially in the first month! I'm not entirely sure WHEN I will be able to get to them done, but I just wanted to let you know that I will get to them and that I have not forgotten you!!
As an added note, I know myself that unknown commission dates can seem scary and a bit aggravating, so I will refund you fully if you are not willing to wait that long. I completely understand and I am sorry for the wait and the uncertainty!
And also for this long update...
Thank you all for commissioning me! And for being patient!
Much love,
Tier.
40e09c17c3944cf788021adc652e0387_zps352f3560.png
@TierEchelon Your schedule sounds incredibly hectic, so I really appreciate even getting an update! I'm completely willing to wait :> And I hope things ease out a little soon, good luck with everything you're working on!
@TierEchelon Your schedule sounds incredibly hectic, so I really appreciate even getting an update! I'm completely willing to wait :> And I hope things ease out a little soon, good luck with everything you're working on!
@TierEchelon
I'm totally cool with waiting too... I want 'dem minis +_+
Small updates here and then are always appreciated!
@TierEchelon
I'm totally cool with waiting too... I want 'dem minis +_+
Small updates here and then are always appreciated!
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
Thank you for understanding guy! :)
Thank you for understanding guy! :)
@jussulent, @Retta, @Solar, @Maryn, @Cake, @Kogasha -

Hey everyone! Remember me?

I barely do, haha!

So, my tablet has been broken for a month now and honestly I've had next to zero time to work on these drawings and I really don't wanna have to make you guys wait any longer, so I would like to offer you guys your money back. I have no problem being able to refund you all, so just let me know if you guys would like a refund!
@jussulent, @Retta, @Solar, @Maryn, @Cake, @Kogasha -

Hey everyone! Remember me?

I barely do, haha!

So, my tablet has been broken for a month now and honestly I've had next to zero time to work on these drawings and I really don't wanna have to make you guys wait any longer, so I would like to offer you guys your money back. I have no problem being able to refund you all, so just let me know if you guys would like a refund!
@TierEchelon
Np, it was only 8k, which is an amount I personally do not fret about.
I'm more worried about you fixing/getting a new tablet! D:

Hope everything works out for you, and good luck with your studies!
@TierEchelon
Np, it was only 8k, which is an amount I personally do not fret about.
I'm more worried about you fixing/getting a new tablet! D:

Hope everything works out for you, and good luck with your studies!
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6