Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Uwi's commissions! [open!]
Excellent! :D I have a little more saving to do before i can get the slot i want from you, but i will most certainly be back! <3
Excellent! :D I have a little more saving to do before i can get the slot i want from you, but i will most certainly be back! <3
Glad to hear it! I can&#039;t wait!
Glad to hear it! I can&#039;t wait!
Here&#039;s an example! For an art trade with Fishcycle. c:
(I am really picky about trades please do not ask ;u;)

[x]

This would be a flat color full body example!
Here&#039;s an example! For an art trade with Fishcycle. c:
(I am really picky about trades please do not ask ;u;)

[x]

This would be a flat color full body example!
bumpe
bumpe
Hey am I allowed to bump for you. Is there a limit to these bumps. Hip bumps. Bumparoos. Yo everybody check out Uwidogg&#039;s art. It&#039;s fresh off the griddle. Like french toast. Mmmm. Dang I wish I could have some of that. Alas, I have no dragon OCs and therefore must settle for bumping and not-so-silently hoping Uwi-sempai will notice me. Notice my efforts and send me cookies. (I like oatmeal cranberry.)
Hey am I allowed to bump for you. Is there a limit to these bumps. Hip bumps. Bumparoos. Yo everybody check out Uwidogg&#039;s art. It&#039;s fresh off the griddle. Like french toast. Mmmm. Dang I wish I could have some of that. Alas, I have no dragon OCs and therefore must settle for bumping and not-so-silently hoping Uwi-sempai will notice me. Notice my efforts and send me cookies. (I like oatmeal cranberry.)
oh my god did you really find my forum to bump it up

(you are beautiful @wrexie thank you)
oh my god did you really find my forum to bump it up

(you are beautiful @wrexie thank you)
bump bump
i will take $$USD as well if anyone is interested, but. I feel like gems is the same thing haha.
bump bump
i will take $$USD as well if anyone is interested, but. I feel like gems is the same thing haha.
bumping this up! I will also take hatchlings depending on the color and species!
bumping this up! I will also take hatchlings depending on the color and species!
rolls ururu i hope there&#039;s not a limit to bumping haha
rolls ururu i hope there&#039;s not a limit to bumping haha
dusts off. I will still take commissions!
dusts off. I will still take commissions!