Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw offers for sketch page [closed]
their character isn't the most fleshed out so apologies.... but they're very holier-than-thou type attitude with none of the actual "being a decent person" to back it up, mean spirited for fun, they lead some sort of not so good religious org... while any human form they would have wouldn't have the two heads, the amount of eyes is the same, probably...
their character isn't the most fleshed out so apologies.... but they're very holier-than-thou type attitude with none of the actual "being a decent person" to back it up, mean spirited for fun, they lead some sort of not so good religious org... while any human form they would have wouldn't have the two heads, the amount of eyes is the same, probably...
@scoropie
no worries, i can definitely work with those details! i wouldn't be designing a gijinka/human form, but if you're okay with me drawing them just as a dragon i'll get started asap!

@CrumpledJuiceBox
i'd be happy to draw her! i might take a little longer as i get to the order before you and potentially work on other art as well, but if you're okay with that feel free to send a CR!

i also did edit my original post with some notes about how payment may affect the amount and size of sketches i do/etc if that might affect either of your interest- thank you for your time in any case!
@scoropie
no worries, i can definitely work with those details! i wouldn't be designing a gijinka/human form, but if you're okay with me drawing them just as a dragon i'll get started asap!

@CrumpledJuiceBox
i'd be happy to draw her! i might take a little longer as i get to the order before you and potentially work on other art as well, but if you're okay with that feel free to send a CR!

i also did edit my original post with some notes about how payment may affect the amount and size of sketches i do/etc if that might affect either of your interest- thank you for your time in any case!
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x 84065073_64h7a0BZcg6uyCq.png
that's fine!
that's fine!
that's fine, thank you again! i'll just send the cr now :D
that's fine, thank you again! i'll just send the cr now :D
aJTY8eT.png
@XXVeil I would really love to offer 2kg for a sketch page of - well - any of my characters, really XD I just... really can't choose who ;3; If it's alright, can I just link this Toyhouse folder and ask if anyone in there interests you?

These folks

Obviously I can send watermark-free versions of 'em and give a little personality blurb for anyone you might choose!
@XXVeil I would really love to offer 2kg for a sketch page of - well - any of my characters, really XD I just... really can't choose who ;3; If it's alright, can I just link this Toyhouse folder and ask if anyone in there interests you?

These folks

Obviously I can send watermark-free versions of 'em and give a little personality blurb for anyone you might choose!
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
@kitemaker hello, thank you for your interest! x) i always appreciate options so no worries haha- your characters are all lovely but i think i'd like to try and draw vetiver or arlan, if you might have a preference! unwatermarked versions/any other details would be great to get as well- feel free to PM those if you wouldn't be comfortable posting them publicly! would you be okay with me pinging/messaging you once i've finished the other order before you, and have you send the CR then? [emoji=new friend size=1]
@kitemaker
hello, thank you for your interest! x) i always appreciate options so no worries haha- your characters are all lovely but i think i'd like to try and draw vetiver or arlan, if you might have a preference! unwatermarked versions/any other details would be great to get as well- feel free to PM those if you wouldn't be comfortable posting them publicly!

would you be okay with me pinging/messaging you once i've finished the other order before you, and have you send the CR then?
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@scoropie i hope this looks okay; i had fun interpreting their accent! feel free to let me know if you'd like any small changes and i'll do my best to make them; thank you for commissioning me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/7q5Bz16.png[/img]
@scoropie
i hope this looks okay; i had fun interpreting their accent! feel free to let me know if you'd like any small changes and i'll do my best to make them; thank you for commissioning me!
7q5Bz16.png
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
omg thank you!!!
omg thank you!!!
@XXVeil Either one of those two would be perfect!! I'll DM info for both; I really have no preference XD And yeah, I would be perfectly cool with sending a CR after you send a ping!
@XXVeil Either one of those two would be perfect!! I'll DM info for both; I really have no preference XD And yeah, I would be perfectly cool with sending a CR after you send a ping!
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
edit: AHH i was on a previous version of the page and didn't see the new edit my apologies... i'd love a ping for the reopening please! :"3

(edit2 for reference as i didn't see the edit time...T__T) 750g + 750kt (incl. coloring permission) for a sketchpage of one of the following:
https://toyhou.se/25156038.sakuragi/gallery#77261028
https://toyhou.se/28381415.aurelie
edit: AHH i was on a previous version of the page and didn't see the new edit my apologies... i'd love a ping for the reopening please! :"3

(edit2 for reference as i didn't see the edit time...T__T) 750g + 750kt (incl. coloring permission) for a sketchpage of one of the following:
https://toyhou.se/25156038.sakuragi/gallery#77261028
https://toyhou.se/28381415.aurelie
mori and sakuragi! art by LightsKamAction.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14