Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [may 26 - jun 8] Scrimshaw Scrawls
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29
140 levels sent to @DatBearTho as payment for @Turquai

425 levels are derilict for Turquai
I would need to know how many levels I owe @ThanosBottomText some time before the end of Friday though. Shadow is pushing next week so I need to get these foddart levels done this week.
140 levels sent to @DatBearTho as payment for @Turquai

425 levels are derilict for Turquai
I would need to know how many levels I owe @ThanosBottomText some time before the end of Friday though. Shadow is pushing next week so I need to get these foddart levels done this week.
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
@somaJean 140 levels received and payment sent to artist
@somaJean 140 levels received and payment sent to artist
Hw7ERju.png B792tDB.png pmOIKYq.png
@SomaJean
400 is fine!
@SomaJean
400 is fine!
akueye3.png
@Kahvinporo How many orders are you taking? Got room for one more?
@Kahvinporo How many orders are you taking? Got room for one more?
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Reignhart

I haven't decided to limit slots (yet), so I got room for you!
@Reignhart

I haven't decided to limit slots (yet), so I got room for you!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@ThanosBottomText Is that last slot still available if so I'd love to get a bust of someone in this area. I don't have any preferences so I can give you more information and fill out the form if any catch your eye

https://toyhou.se/Feathery-Creations/characters/folder:1137273/tags:1/tagged:art%20prep
@ThanosBottomText Is that last slot still available if so I'd love to get a bust of someone in this area. I don't have any preferences so I can give you more information and fill out the form if any catch your eye

https://toyhou.se/Feathery-Creations/characters/folder:1137273/tags:1/tagged:art%20prep
adfa.png
@astramaru confimed you are paid in full
@astramaru confimed you are paid in full
@DarkElite020 Sending 16 level 7's and 2 level 8's for my order! I think that should finish what I owe you :3
@DarkElite020 Sending 16 level 7's and 2 level 8's for my order! I think that should finish what I owe you :3
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
@Gurrero @lemfolis @forestmouse @UwUwha @kilorechoy @kyruiz @Velridor @Yanagi

Opening up 1 bust slot and 3 mini slots!
@Gurrero @lemfolis @forestmouse @UwUwha @kilorechoy @kyruiz @Velridor @Yanagi

Opening up 1 bust slot and 3 mini slots!
@Turquai [s]Claim Bust! (will edit)[/s] [b]Username:[/b] Gurrero [b]ID:[/b] 89089 [b]Style:[/b] Bust [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93995319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/939954/93995319_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Price:[/b] 800 lvls [b]Misc:[/b] Think Ringmaster and The Distortion, from the Magnus Archives (description below) " They represent the fear that comes from gaslighting and manipulation, and in particular the fear caused by being uncertain whether one's judgments of a person, idea, or situation can be trusted. They keep this nature hidden as part of their deception and it is unclear whether there is a specific motivation behind their actions" "It is based on the fear of madness, that your world isn’t right, that your mind is lying to you. It deals with deception, lying, and deceiving the mind and senses. It is associated with fractal patterns, hallucinations, doubt of sanity, impossible geometry, maddening realms and dimensions, doors, and mazes. "
@Turquai Claim Bust! (will edit)

Username: Gurrero
ID: 89089
Style: Bust
Dragon:
93995319_350.png
Price: 800 lvls
Misc: Think Ringmaster and The Distortion, from the Magnus Archives (description below)

" They represent the fear that comes from gaslighting and manipulation, and in particular the fear caused by being uncertain whether one's judgments of a person, idea, or situation can be trusted. They keep this nature hidden as part of their deception and it is unclear whether there is a specific motivation behind their actions"

"It is based on the fear of madness, that your world isn’t right, that your mind is lying to you. It deals with deception, lying, and deceiving the mind and senses. It is associated with fractal patterns, hallucinations, doubt of sanity, impossible geometry, maddening realms and dimensions, doors, and mazes. "
4SIJug5.png1OsaERk.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29