Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open!] | wnd's pixel signatures |
1 2 3
@Fujiko18 here is the final product! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/82010033_N7rdgwARP06623b.gif[/img]
@Fujiko18

here is the final product!
82010033_N7rdgwARP06623b.gif
81779860_qSs7RrU9rSfl0Rc.png wind
she/her
please do not ping me in my own forums
I don't know how I missed the ping! So glad I saw it on the forum ^u^ [b]dragon wanted[/b] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91990353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919904/91990353_350.png[/img][/url] [b]art type[/b] - half body [b]pose / expression wanted[/b] - Would love it to be similar to the example- I absolutely love what looks like little paws sitting in front of the piece. it could also be with or without the wings if it would make it easier c: [b]apparel and skin wanted[/b] - He does only have the one head like the skin. ^u^ [b]animations wanted [/b][i](custom available for additional fee)[/i] - Bounce [b]price offer[/b] - I think it's 210 gems but lemme know if it needs to be more [b]other information necessary[/b] - if you're able to include freckles across his cheeks that would be awesome ;u; If the above is okay I'll send a CR over c:
I don't know how I missed the ping! So glad I saw it on the forum ^u^

dragon wanted - 91990353_350.png
art type - half body
pose / expression wanted - Would love it to be similar to the example- I absolutely love what looks like little paws sitting in front of the piece. it could also be with or without the wings if it would make it easier c:
apparel and skin wanted - He does only have the one head like the skin. ^u^
animations wanted (custom available for additional fee) - Bounce
price offer - I think it's 210 gems but lemme know if it needs to be more
other information necessary - if you're able to include freckles across his cheeks that would be awesome ;u;

If the above is okay I'll send a CR over c:
zNxMVnD.gif
They turned out so cute! Can I put it in their bio? With proper credit, of course!
They turned out so cute! Can I put it in their bio? With proper credit, of course!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Fujiko18

Of course! Glad you like it.
@Fujiko18

Of course! Glad you like it.
she/her
@talinatera

sounds good! I’ll get started soon.
@talinatera

sounds good! I’ll get started soon.
she/her
awesome! Thank you, cr has been sent c:
awesome! Thank you, cr has been sent c:
zNxMVnD.gif
Just wondering I see that it says you'll only do dragons but does that mean only fr dragons or are oc dragons okay as well?
Just wondering I see that it says you'll only do dragons but does that mean only fr dragons or are oc dragons okay as well?
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask

I'd be open to doing a non-fr dragon.
@MirrorMask

I'd be open to doing a non-fr dragon.
she/her
dragon wanted - Goya
art type - Half body
pose / expression wanted - Anything happy expression wise would be perfect, artist choice for pose !
apparel and skin wanted - N/A
animations wanted (custom available for additional fee) - Bounce !
price offer - 210k treasure I believe !!
other information necessary - Feel free to simplify her wings need be, if you'd prefer me to suggest another character just ask ^^
dragon wanted - Goya
art type - Half body
pose / expression wanted - Anything happy expression wise would be perfect, artist choice for pose !
apparel and skin wanted - N/A
animations wanted (custom available for additional fee) - Bounce !
price offer - 210k treasure I believe !!
other information necessary - Feel free to simplify her wings need be, if you'd prefer me to suggest another character just ask ^^
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask

that all sounds great! I'd added you to the second slot and start working on it soon.
@MirrorMask

that all sounds great! I'd added you to the second slot and start working on it soon.
she/her
1 2 3