Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow FoddArt | May 5th - 11th
@ema2
Each level is about 1.6g/kt each. You have 1,278 lvls left for a total of 2,045g or 2,045,000t.
I do take mixed payments and if you need a bit of time, you have until I finish the dragon.
@ema2
Each level is about 1.6g/kt each. You have 1,278 lvls left for a total of 2,045g or 2,045,000t.
I do take mixed payments and if you need a bit of time, you have until I finish the dragon.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@DatBearTho
I did take off the unlogged 140 levels. I let Vixyish know to grab them.

Each level is about 1.6g/kt each. You have 1,180 lvls left for a total of 1,888g or 1,888,000t.
It is sunny and I should be sealing the scales today.
@DatBearTho
I did take off the unlogged 140 levels. I let Vixyish know to grab them.

Each level is about 1.6g/kt each. You have 1,180 lvls left for a total of 1,888g or 1,888,000t.
It is sunny and I should be sealing the scales today.
@RisenWolf I've sold some nocturne eggs yday so I can pay it all now so we can mark that off! \o/ I'm setting up a 1-way-CR now :3

(Also working on getting the scales motifs finalised! Will send pikammd the finalised ones in 9hrs at the latest I think!)
@RisenWolf I've sold some nocturne eggs yday so I can pay it all now so we can mark that off! \o/ I'm setting up a 1-way-CR now :3

(Also working on getting the scales motifs finalised! Will send pikammd the finalised ones in 9hrs at the latest I think!)
One of Each (personal quest)
@ema2
Sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing the designs. I'm hoping to try some ideas on the scales today. I have to seal the one for the other order I have and then I'm testing ideas for yours.
@ema2
Sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing the designs. I'm hoping to try some ideas on the scales today. I have to seal the one for the other order I have and then I'm testing ideas for yours.
@risenwolf I should have gems for ya by Wednesday. (Waiting on things to sell.)
@risenwolf I should have gems for ya by Wednesday. (Waiting on things to sell.)
Hw7ERju.png B792tDB.png pmOIKYq.png
@SpiritX Anw *w* I really like it, it’s perfect like that, thank you so much ! [emoji=coatl love size=1] Can I put it on its TH file, in addition to its FR file please ? If so, where do you want to be credited for the TH ? [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@SpiritX Anw *w*
I really like it, it’s perfect like that, thank you so much !
Can I put it on its TH file, in addition to its FR file please ? If so, where do you want to be credited for the TH ?
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@DatBearTho Need to make at least 6 more as some didn't turn out when I sealed them. I will be doing more of the darker ones since that is a 'pure' color. The ones I mixed up are hard to color match. I don't think It will be too noticeable once they are all together. There is one with a little run off of resin, but I can hide it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQdgFJ6.jpg[/img]
@DatBearTho
Need to make at least 6 more as some didn't turn out when I sealed them. I will be doing more of the darker ones since that is a 'pure' color. The ones I mixed up are hard to color match. I don't think It will be too noticeable once they are all together.

There is one with a little run off of resin, but I can hide it.

tQdgFJ6.jpg
@Zoruna | Glad you like it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] You can absolutely post it anywhere, on and off-site. You can put it under _spiritx or Reiven on Toyhouse.
@Zoruna | Glad you like it!
You can absolutely post it anywhere, on and off-site. You can put it under _spiritx or Reiven on Toyhouse.
Sales
97325691.png
/G1s & Sales!87214688.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png