Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow FoddArt | May 5th - 11th
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31
@coelacats | Your order hasn’t been accepted yet, did you send the fodder to an exalter?

If you did, I’ve strictly stated I am the one taking the fodder on both the Spreadsheet and on my shop front in bold and underline, on top of the fact it only applies to after order confirmation.

“• Payment must be upfront via Crossroads/PA to me after confirmation.”

I also just noticed you’re looking for a second order, but I’m going to refuse this if you’re not reading my rules.
@coelacats | Your order hasn’t been accepted yet, did you send the fodder to an exalter?

If you did, I’ve strictly stated I am the one taking the fodder on both the Spreadsheet and on my shop front in bold and underline, on top of the fact it only applies to after order confirmation.

“• Payment must be upfront via Crossroads/PA to me after confirmation.”

I also just noticed you’re looking for a second order, but I’m going to refuse this if you’re not reading my rules.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@SpiritX
Oh shoot! I'm so sorry. I know I read the rules yesterday, but I was multitasking today and forgot after I finished leveling. I did in fact sent the fodder to an exalter. I understand if you want to cancel the current order, but since this is my mistake I'm happy to re-level fodder and send them to you.

Apologies again!
@SpiritX
Oh shoot! I'm so sorry. I know I read the rules yesterday, but I was multitasking today and forgot after I finished leveling. I did in fact sent the fodder to an exalter. I understand if you want to cancel the current order, but since this is my mistake I'm happy to re-level fodder and send them to you.

Apologies again!
dptB3DX.gif jIH8Pvr.gif AEaZBjW.gif kbDmrOP.gif 4yzc4mr.gif
@coelacats | Thank you for the explanation/apology! I’m okay with accepting your order/s now that it’s been cleared up. If you still want 2 slots (on the waitlist; main queue has not been cleared yet, but should be soon as one just got paid) I can do it for 300 levels. (200 levels for this one otherwise)

I’d appreciate the compensation orz And no worries!
@coelacats | Thank you for the explanation/apology! I’m okay with accepting your order/s now that it’s been cleared up. If you still want 2 slots (on the waitlist; main queue has not been cleared yet, but should be soon as one just got paid) I can do it for 300 levels. (200 levels for this one otherwise)

I’d appreciate the compensation orz And no worries!
Sales
93287172.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SpiritX

Just to make sure I have it right - this is 300 new levels? As in, not including the mistakenly sent ones. So one of the cats would be 200 levels, and the other would be 100?
@SpiritX

Just to make sure I have it right - this is 300 new levels? As in, not including the mistakenly sent ones. So one of the cats would be 200 levels, and the other would be 100?
@coelacats | Just realised I didn’t clarify, so sorry! They would still be 100 new each, the ones you’ve already sent are counted into the price I listed earlier (100/300, or 100/200). I just came back and realised that it sounded like nonsense without that context x-x

I said 200 or 300 because I was writing 200 down on the spreadsheet, which is meant to be the total of what’s sent.
@coelacats | Just realised I didn’t clarify, so sorry! They would still be 100 new each, the ones you’ve already sent are counted into the price I listed earlier (100/300, or 100/200). I just came back and realised that it sounded like nonsense without that context x-x

I said 200 or 300 because I was writing 200 down on the spreadsheet, which is meant to be the total of what’s sent.
Sales
93287172.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SpiritX

That was what I figured! Yes, I'm happy to do 2 orders. I'll be sure to wait until pinged and send directly to you this time. Thanks!
@SpiritX

That was what I figured! Yes, I'm happy to do 2 orders. I'll be sure to wait until pinged and send directly to you this time. Thanks!
@SnowmanBlood @TroubleinSevens All received!
@SnowmanBlood @TroubleinSevens All received!
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
@coelacats | I actually have a slot open now, if you’d like to write down your second form (which will go on the waitlist) then I can hopefully start working on yours soon (after slot #1).
@coelacats | I actually have a slot open now, if you’d like to write down your second form (which will go on the waitlist) then I can hopefully start working on yours soon (after slot #1).
Sales
93287172.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SpiritX Username: coelacats Dragon: Tristana [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90539183][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/905392/90539183.png[/img][/url] Apparel: n/a Notes: She's in charge of my cat tab! Background: (transparent or simple transparent bg?) transparent is fine!
@SpiritX

Username: coelacats
Dragon: Tristana
90539183.png
Apparel: n/a
Notes: She's in charge of my cat tab!
Background: (transparent or simple transparent bg?) transparent is fine!
@Vixyish Going to send in 2 lvl 7's for Letiziajoi , that should be it!
@Vixyish Going to send in 2 lvl 7's for Letiziajoi , that should be it!
sCaCbZg.gifQCbXyOx.gifgWy7Gj5.pngsmallwarcamp8.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31