Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icepop's Art Shop [April 28-May 5]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31
@skybluecoffee
ohhhh that expression, and that stance

i love how he turned out, thanks so much for doing this! no changes needed :^D
@skybluecoffee
ohhhh that expression, and that stance

i love how he turned out, thanks so much for doing this! no changes needed :^D
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@proudmoore She's done! I may have gotten really into her ^^ I'm calling it Hot Girl Summer. The preview is sized down, the actual rez piece is linked ^^ [url=https://www.deviantart.com/samuelmay-bird/art/Hot-Girl-Summer-1047866107][img]https://i.imgur.com/IKIHhB1.png[/img][/url]
@proudmoore She's done! I may have gotten really into her ^^ I'm calling it Hot Girl Summer. The preview is sized down, the actual rez piece is linked ^^

IKIHhB1.png
Z7cgb70.png
@proudmoore - You do a lot of work and should be compensated - <3

@skybluecoffee AH! AAAAH. I LOVE.
This is PERFECT. Thank you thank!
I truly hope to get to commission you again as soon as I can get the order form filled out

Oh my gosh, thank you <3 <3 I'm tripping out from how awesome this is!

@proudmoore - You do a lot of work and should be compensated - <3

@skybluecoffee AH! AAAAH. I LOVE.
This is PERFECT. Thank you thank!
I truly hope to get to commission you again as soon as I can get the order form filled out

Oh my gosh, thank you <3 <3 I'm tripping out from how awesome this is!

@skybluecoffee

I WANT ART!
Name: Nyght
FR ID: 115643
Flight: Plague

Request: Full body color of this guy: https://sta.sh/2oy8cw72ay0 He's a male Lalafell from Final Fantasy 14.Total cost: 125 (base price, not including complexity - just let me know <3)

Other: Willa's my spouse's character and we're getting ready to have a huge milestone anniversary this year, so if you wanna have fun with this and go all out, let me know and I'd be more than happy to get you more levels asap - just let me know.

Willa's male and loves to dress up in dresses and skirts and likes pink and purple and red and flowers and kittens. Our flower is the orange day-lily. You can choose any outfit in the refs or make one up that fits any thing above or cutsie? I think he just got into pink-goth, too? He's really happy and upbeat - and just about any pose is fine - artist's choice!
@skybluecoffee

I WANT ART!
Name: Nyght
FR ID: 115643
Flight: Plague

Request: Full body color of this guy: https://sta.sh/2oy8cw72ay0 He's a male Lalafell from Final Fantasy 14.Total cost: 125 (base price, not including complexity - just let me know <3)

Other: Willa's my spouse's character and we're getting ready to have a huge milestone anniversary this year, so if you wanna have fun with this and go all out, let me know and I'd be more than happy to get you more levels asap - just let me know.

Willa's male and loves to dress up in dresses and skirts and likes pink and purple and red and flowers and kittens. Our flower is the orange day-lily. You can choose any outfit in the refs or make one up that fits any thing above or cutsie? I think he just got into pink-goth, too? He's really happy and upbeat - and just about any pose is fine - artist's choice!
@proudmoore

sending over 34 level 7s and 2 level 6s for payment for skybluecoffee
@proudmoore

sending over 34 level 7s and 2 level 6s for payment for skybluecoffee
psd5o6h.jpg
All your receivers appear to be offline... who should I send to?
All your receivers appear to be offline... who should I send to?
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
@SamuelMaybird OMG AHHHHHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING I'M FLOORED!! Thank you so much!!! ;A; ALSO oh my god I love the title Hot Girl Summer JHKFDJHKSF It fits her so much. I'll be finishing up my levels by the end of tomorrow!! :3

@MyrrhDarkwing Received, thank you!

@SomaJean I just logged on, feel free to send :)
@SamuelMaybird OMG AHHHHHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING I'M FLOORED!! Thank you so much!!! ;A; ALSO oh my god I love the title Hot Girl Summer JHKFDJHKSF It fits her so much. I'll be finishing up my levels by the end of tomorrow!! :3

@MyrrhDarkwing Received, thank you!

@SomaJean I just logged on, feel free to send :)
First batch is seventy for Anivia
Second batch is eighty for Rashakiro
Third batch is 200 for skybluecoffee
First batch is seventy for Anivia
Second batch is eighty for Rashakiro
Third batch is 200 for skybluecoffee
Okay if I can do math that was 34 10s and 2 5s for 350 levels!
Okay if I can do math that was 34 10s and 2 5s for 350 levels!
@SomaJean Received 'em! Just a heads up, looks like you sent me a level 4 instead of a 10? So you'll have 6 levels left for skybluecoffee, let me know you if you want it back to level!
@SomaJean Received 'em! Just a heads up, looks like you sent me a level 4 instead of a 10? So you'll have 6 levels left for skybluecoffee, let me know you if you want it back to level!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31