Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icepop's Art Shop [April 28-May 5]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32
@proudmoore sending last payment for Rashakiro
@proudmoore sending last payment for Rashakiro
Hw7ERju.png B792tDB.png pmOIKYq.png
@DatBearThro Received, thank you! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@DatBearThro Received, thank you!
@Al3s1s Slots are now open! I've just added your orders :)
@Al3s1s Slots are now open! I've just added your orders :)
@skybluecoffee
I WANT ART!
Name: MyrrhDarkwing
FR ID: 47370
Flight: Shadow

Request: Two full body color
Total cost: 250 levels
Other:
-My OC Shizuka (references here, here), preferably in some kind of loosely-fitting light blue dress with long sleeves, very casual outfit feel, and a crescent moon necklace. Either white socks/silver sandals or the silver boots in one ref are fine, whichever’s easiest to draw. The overall lightly cheerful/casual vibe from the non-dollmaker ref, please.
-My OC Aki (reference here) Her outfit is a black shirt/tie, suit jacket, slacks, and boots (under the slacks), as well as a black mask that covers the lower half her face. She has grey eyes and long black hair she keeps in a low ponytail (not high/curved like the reference). I’d prefer more of a sharp/cold/uncaring expression/demeanour, especially with the mask making it hard to read, and for her not to have her head tilted/be looking away. Really I’m just trying to get a new reference image here since that one’s not quite accurate, but it’s the best I’ve got ^^;
@skybluecoffee
I WANT ART!
Name: MyrrhDarkwing
FR ID: 47370
Flight: Shadow

Request: Two full body color
Total cost: 250 levels
Other:
-My OC Shizuka (references here, here), preferably in some kind of loosely-fitting light blue dress with long sleeves, very casual outfit feel, and a crescent moon necklace. Either white socks/silver sandals or the silver boots in one ref are fine, whichever’s easiest to draw. The overall lightly cheerful/casual vibe from the non-dollmaker ref, please.
-My OC Aki (reference here) Her outfit is a black shirt/tie, suit jacket, slacks, and boots (under the slacks), as well as a black mask that covers the lower half her face. She has grey eyes and long black hair she keeps in a low ponytail (not high/curved like the reference). I’d prefer more of a sharp/cold/uncaring expression/demeanour, especially with the mask making it hard to read, and for her not to have her head tilted/be looking away. Really I’m just trying to get a new reference image here since that one’s not quite accurate, but it’s the best I’ve got ^^;
psd5o6h.jpg
@skybluecoffee
I WANT ART!
Name: SnowmanBlood
FR ID: 533005
Flight: Light

Request: Full body Color of my starter Reece !! I have some old human art of her i made from 3 years ago
Total cost: 125

Other: thank u so much! the outfit might be a bit outdated but honestly if it stayed the same colors i dont really care how it's drawn !!! letting u go full crazy with her :3 any pose & expressions are fine!
@skybluecoffee
I WANT ART!
Name: SnowmanBlood
FR ID: 533005
Flight: Light

Request: Full body Color of my starter Reece !! I have some old human art of her i made from 3 years ago
Total cost: 125

Other: thank u so much! the outfit might be a bit outdated but honestly if it stayed the same colors i dont really care how it's drawn !!! letting u go full crazy with her :3 any pose & expressions are fine!
sCaCbZg.gifQCbXyOx.gifgWy7Gj5.pngsmallwarcamp8.png
@Nyght Here's your art! If you have issues with quality feel free to pm me an email and I will email the image to you :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/a1cjDHm.png[/img]
@Nyght Here's your art! If you have issues with quality feel free to pm me an email and I will email the image to you :)
a1cjDHm.png
@SnailMuffin Here's your art! If you have issues with quality feel free to pm me an email and I will email the image to you :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/oTGwg5f.png[/img]
@SnailMuffin Here's your art! If you have issues with quality feel free to pm me an email and I will email the image to you :)
oTGwg5f.png
@Proudmoore

Sending 25 lv 10s to pay for an order from @skybluecoffee
@Proudmoore

Sending 25 lv 10s to pay for an order from @skybluecoffee
@Teg741 Here's your art! If you have issues with quality feel free to pm me an email and I will email the image to you :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/8aVcj41.png[/img]
@Teg741 Here's your art! If you have issues with quality feel free to pm me an email and I will email the image to you :)

8aVcj41.png
@Amiami Here's your art! If you have issues with quality feel free to pm me an email and I will email the image to you :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/lBcsR3v.png[/img]
@Amiami Here's your art! If you have issues with quality feel free to pm me an email and I will email the image to you :)

lBcsR3v.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32