Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid Art! [H] 90kg + More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@lazlow I would be super interested in getting something done by you! I do have all of those still! So, here's the prices for those three Ghostly sword - couldn't find a price, but since it's such an old skin, I'd say 4.5kg? Idk, man To the victor - 888g Chained Spirit - 550g I also have [item=stonekeeper sash][item=gem thief][item=Crystalhide Treads]
@lazlow
I would be super interested in getting something done by you!

I do have all of those still!

So, here's the prices for those three
Ghostly sword - couldn't find a price, but since it's such an old skin, I'd say 4.5kg? Idk, man
To the victor - 888g
Chained Spirit - 550g

I also have Stonekeeper Sash Gem Thief Crystalhide Treads
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
Finding items is my special power, it looks like [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2556522]they’re still semi active[/url] given that they have the new pinglists active, and they reprint for 500g. If you don’t want to go that low for it I can just try my luck with them, it’s no biggie! And that’s 125g for the treads and 70g for gem thief, which I am interested in as well. With 420g for at least one of the astonishing sweaters…. I AM interested in the foregetools for my partner, they’re so fond of the earth stuff lol. I know that item is like basically as much as my most expensive art, so if you would consider it than I will as well lol [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Edit: if you wanted to continue to discuss over DM I’m cool with that too!
Finding items is my special power, it looks like they’re still semi active given that they have the new pinglists active, and they reprint for 500g. If you don’t want to go that low for it I can just try my luck with them, it’s no biggie!
And that’s 125g for the treads and 70g for gem thief, which I am interested in as well. With 420g for at least one of the astonishing sweaters…. I AM interested in the foregetools for my partner, they’re so fond of the earth stuff lol. I know that item is like basically as much as my most expensive art, so if you would consider it than I will as well lol
Edit: if you wanted to continue to discuss over DM I’m cool with that too!
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
okay starting on the sketch page!
okay starting on the sketch page!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/biEX6NI.png[/img] here's the work in progress! let me know if this is the right general direction or not
biEX6NI.png

here's the work in progress! let me know if this is the right general direction or not
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@lazlow
Their last post in there was from 2023 and it seems they do print on demand for 500 + the price of a blueprint, so I really have no idea what to say for that UMA :')
I can consider the forgetools tho, but I'm sadly not really looking for full scenes :')
If you'd rather continue over DMs that's okay with me!

@eyayah
Oh no look at how silly he is, I love it! Tho, this is one of the silly MS doodle pages right? I wanna make sure I'm not getting it mixed up with the sketch pages :o
@lazlow
Their last post in there was from 2023 and it seems they do print on demand for 500 + the price of a blueprint, so I really have no idea what to say for that UMA :')
I can consider the forgetools tho, but I'm sadly not really looking for full scenes :')
If you'd rather continue over DMs that's okay with me!

@eyayah
Oh no look at how silly he is, I love it! Tho, this is one of the silly MS doodle pages right? I wanna make sure I'm not getting it mixed up with the sketch pages :o
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
OH, i think i misunderstood, i thought you wanted a sketch page akjhsdfjklhasd. i can do an mspaint doodle page instead, i'm so sorry for the confusion pfft. just consider that a bonus
OH, i think i misunderstood, i thought you wanted a sketch page akjhsdfjklhasd. i can do an mspaint doodle page instead, i'm so sorry for the confusion pfft. just consider that a bonus
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@eyayah
Noooo, at least let me pay you for what you have done already! Just let me know how much to throw your way c:
@eyayah
Noooo, at least let me pay you for what you have done already! Just let me know how much to throw your way c:
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
hhhh okay maybe. 500g??? idk idk im bad at pricing
hhhh okay maybe. 500g??? idk idk im bad at pricing
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@eyayah
You got it!
@eyayah
You got it!
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Dakkokki

Update is a little late since I was wrapping up some earlier comms! I finished sketching a concept for him in the company PJs, though I'll just link the image since he's uhhhh he got a little silly. Some of the proportions are a bit funky but I'll edit those as the process continues!

Let me know if this works or if there's parts you'd like changed!

Also I will work on the other concept I mentioned at a later date xD

*Edit: Since Zayin egos usually contain a lot of character backstory-ish details, I was wondering if maybe we want to include a sharktooth necklace for him? Just a thought!

@Dakkokki

Update is a little late since I was wrapping up some earlier comms! I finished sketching a concept for him in the company PJs, though I'll just link the image since he's uhhhh he got a little silly. Some of the proportions are a bit funky but I'll edit those as the process continues!

Let me know if this works or if there's parts you'd like changed!

Also I will work on the other concept I mentioned at a later date xD

*Edit: Since Zayin egos usually contain a lot of character backstory-ish details, I was wondering if maybe we want to include a sharktooth necklace for him? Just a thought!

Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7