Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >Shuu’s pwyw art shop! [closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@shuush don't worry about it!! take all the time you need to get well <3 i'm in no rush :3
@shuush don't worry about it!! take all the time you need to get well <3 i'm in no rush :3
l9aXvJn.gif ✧ rae || she/they ✧

feel free to pm me about nest rentals & babysitting!

Mt7VqpC.gif
✧ pwyw art
✧ wishlist
✧ sale tab
giphy.gif
@aixle sososo sorry abt the wait once again !! finished up lmk if ya want any changes if not ur free to send a CR whenever !! (btw feel free to lower the amt u originally planned if ya want since I took quite a while !!) (it has a transparent background) [img] https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/80783339_lkDt6yRBzpAlGnY.png[/img]
@aixle sososo sorry abt the wait once again !! finished up lmk if ya want any changes if not ur free to send a CR whenever !! (btw feel free to lower the amt u originally planned if ya want since I took quite a while !!)

(it has a transparent background)
80783339_lkDt6yRBzpAlGnY.png
32ca7e6d.gif shuu ! | they/them | art shop!
Ahh, the art looks amazing!! I'll get the CR sent to ya right now!

And don't worry, I'm not gonna lower the amount I send ya just because it took a bit. Turnaround times aren't what I look for when ordering from someone. I know that good art is always worth the wait, however long it is, and like always with art, this was so worth the wait!

Plus, you have your own life and whatnot to worry about, and that comes before doing some art. It'd be kinda rude for me to expect ya to drop irl stuff just for some art.
Ahh, the art looks amazing!! I'll get the CR sent to ya right now!

And don't worry, I'm not gonna lower the amount I send ya just because it took a bit. Turnaround times aren't what I look for when ordering from someone. I know that good art is always worth the wait, however long it is, and like always with art, this was so worth the wait!

Plus, you have your own life and whatnot to worry about, and that comes before doing some art. It'd be kinda rude for me to expect ya to drop irl stuff just for some art.
@aixle tysm ur so sweet !! ToT I’m sososo glad u like it !! :DD
@aixle tysm ur so sweet !! ToT I’m sososo glad u like it !! :DD
@rae7 hihi sosoososos sorry abt the wait ! finished it up ! lmk if you want any changes at all !! ^^ if not you’re free to send a CR whenever ! :D [img] https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/80824595_1hjYChUk7HDAu2n.png[/img]
@rae7 hihi sosoososos sorry abt the wait ! finished it up ! lmk if you want any changes at all !! ^^ if not you’re free to send a CR whenever ! :D

80824595_1hjYChUk7HDAu2n.png
@shuush
omg its so adorable!!! tysm!!! i'll be sending one soon <3
@shuush
omg its so adorable!!! tysm!!! i'll be sending one soon <3
l9aXvJn.gif ✧ rae || she/they ✧

feel free to pm me about nest rentals & babysitting!

Mt7VqpC.gif
✧ pwyw art
✧ wishlist
✧ sale tab
giphy.gif
open again !! :3
open again !! :3
[emoji=cloud size=1]
@ping for humanoid/kemonomimi open to doing humanoid/kemonomimi charas !! not doing full bodies though ! only icon sketches/basic color/full render ! might be a little picky with what charas i do though so don’t take it to heart if i reject ! ><

btw !! i can as well if you prefer do them in the style i draw anthros in instead of my other style !
@ping for humanoid/kemonomimi open to doing humanoid/kemonomimi charas !! not doing full bodies though ! only icon sketches/basic color/full render ! might be a little picky with what charas i do though so don’t take it to heart if i reject ! ><

btw !! i can as well if you prefer do them in the style i draw anthros in instead of my other style !
[emoji=cloud size=1]
1 2 3 4 5 6