Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | unit01's full scenicpaintings! [5k each]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello!! Would you be open to two humanoids? I am happy to pay extra if possible!
Hello!! Would you be open to two humanoids? I am happy to pay extra if possible!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

jumps in at the speed of light. hello. hi. do you take mixed payment and do you accept items as partial payment by chance... i Need One

edit: aw man someone beat me to it
jumps in at the speed of light. hello. hi. do you take mixed payment and do you accept items as partial payment by chance... i Need One

edit: aw man someone beat me to it
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@Octobrush
Yep! No extra payment needed :)

@eyayah
I can take your order too lol
I can do mixed payment and accept items!

TY GUYS
@Octobrush
Yep! No extra payment needed :)

@eyayah
I can take your order too lol
I can do mixed payment and accept items!

TY GUYS
contrail-pixilart.png
WOOO OK i swear im gonna start jumping up and down i really love this art style for items i have a good deal of fest fams and apparel plus skins, as well as some genes and specialty items- notably [item=Vial of Fractal Sight]. also have a dusthide breed change, two marlin parchments, scenes... really just a whole bunch of stuff. in general just let me know what you want/wishlist and i'll see what items i can offer as partial payment!!
WOOO OK i swear im gonna start jumping up and down i really love this art style

for items i have a good deal of fest fams and apparel plus skins, as well as some genes and specialty items- notably Vial of Fractal Sight . also have a dusthide breed change, two marlin parchments, scenes... really just a whole bunch of stuff. in general just let me know what you want/wishlist and i'll see what items i can offer as partial payment!!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@eyayah My wishlist is here:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72213037][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722131/72213037_350.png[/img][/url] Will accept apparel, skins and scenes will generally accept anything LOL
@eyayah

My wishlist is here:72213037_350.png

Will accept apparel, skins and scenes
will generally accept anything LOL

contrail-pixilart.png
Thank you so very much!!!! Let me send payment over now if that's okay with you!

user : Octobrush
toyhouse user : Here you go!
character or flight rising dragon :

Cami and another example here and here (right) + Toyhouse profile: here

Luci and another example here and here (left) + Toyhouse profile: here

notes or requests : Honestly I'd be happy with anything! You're welcome to have full artistic freedom here as well! You're welcome to pick any/new outfit/accessories as well that can fit the theme! Also a quick ref for Cami's eyes (since they're covered in most of their art).
Thank you so very much!!!! Let me send payment over now if that's okay with you!

user : Octobrush
toyhouse user : Here you go!
character or flight rising dragon :

Cami and another example here and here (right) + Toyhouse profile: here

Luci and another example here and here (left) + Toyhouse profile: here

notes or requests : Honestly I'd be happy with anything! You're welcome to have full artistic freedom here as well! You're welcome to pick any/new outfit/accessories as well that can fit the theme! Also a quick ref for Cami's eyes (since they're covered in most of their art).
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush

TYSM!! I will get started as soon as possible :D
@Octobrush

TYSM!! I will get started as soon as possible :D
contrail-pixilart.png
from your wishlist, i have: [item= Boulder Nymph] [item=Bewitching Bangles] [item=Silver Flowerfall] x3 [item=Daisy Flowerfall] [item=Tigerlily Flowerfall] [item=Summer Swelter] [item=Spring's Breath] [item=Winter Wind] all of that is (LAH): 100g+ 198g + 19g*3 + 21g + 350g + 50g + 20g + 23g which adds up to: 819g. i can also throw in 2x [item=Royal Chambers] if that would interest you? LAH 90g. can also send the aforementioned [item=Vial of Fractal Sight]
from your wishlist, i have:
Boulder Nymph Bewitching Bangles Silver Flowerfall x3 Daisy Flowerfall Tigerlily Flowerfall Summer Swelter Spring's Breath Winter Wind

all of that is (LAH): 100g+ 198g + 19g*3 + 21g + 350g + 50g + 20g + 23g

which adds up to: 819g.

i can also throw in 2x if that would interest you? LAH 90g. can also send the aforementioned Vial of Fractal Sight
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@eyayah

All these look good! Feel free to send these items and the rest of the payment whenever your ready (can be gems, treasure or more items lol)

Send me the info for the character as well and I will get started as soon as possible
Thank you!
@eyayah

All these look good! Feel free to send these items and the rest of the payment whenever your ready (can be gems, treasure or more items lol)

Send me the info for the character as well and I will get started as soon as possible
Thank you!
contrail-pixilart.png
ok!! ill send payment in a sec; the character that i would like painted is mavis (TH link)!!!

edit: forgot to ping @Unit01
ok!! ill send payment in a sec; the character that i would like painted is mavis (TH link)!!!

edit: forgot to ping @Unit01
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9