Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] pwyw busts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thank you!

I was wondering, would you be open to drawing a Pokemon for me? Specifically a dragon Pokemon called Salamence haha.

If you want to stick to FR dragons, then I have one!

I can offer 1kG/$10!
Thank you!

I was wondering, would you be open to drawing a Pokemon for me? Specifically a dragon Pokemon called Salamence haha.

If you want to stick to FR dragons, then I have one!

I can offer 1kG/$10!
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@Anivia
me when i am a pkmn artist owo
but yea definitely!

if u wanna pay usd i can send u my paypal? :o
@Anivia
me when i am a pkmn artist owo
but yea definitely!

if u wanna pay usd i can send u my paypal? :o
@XXVeil
Yea thats fine!
@XXVeil
Yea thats fine!
Hello fellow Pokemon fan! [handshake emote]

That would be great if you could send it via dm!
Hello fellow Pokemon fan! [handshake emote]

That would be great if you could send it via dm!
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@thecelest , i'd love to be pinged next time you're open to order another headshot if possible ! ( or if one of your slots this time around isn't claimed i'd be happy to purchase one now , but of course i don't want to step over the folks with priority ! )
@thecelest , i'd love to be pinged next time you're open to order another headshot if possible ! ( or if one of your slots this time around isn't claimed i'd be happy to purchase one now , but of course i don't want to step over the folks with priority ! )
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@TheCelest Ahh I'm sorry I actually changed my username can I please be pinned again next time? *facepalm* EDIT: but if a slot is still open I'd love to claim! EDIT 2: I was previously SunlightRequiem ^^" I can offer these items for a bust of [url=https://toyhou.se/26237377.salvation?key=o4AGTIKGx5A59Gg]him[/url] and [url=https://toyhou.se/21759743.quicksilver?key=nS8A7Cjpgoh0KPf]him[/url]. Both have a written personality + other information about them if that helps you decide any expression/etc. [Item=Voltaic Stormclaws] =150g, [item=Daybreak Decorations] =150g, [item=Aerborne Halo] =250g, [item=Glitterfreeze Halo]=175g, [item=Airborne Parchment]=70g, [item=Starwood Veil]=84g, [item=Nurtured Cluster]=105g, and I can add 100,000 treasure. Which totals out to 1,084g.
@TheCelest
Ahh I'm sorry I actually changed my username can I please be pinned again next time? *facepalm*

EDIT: but if a slot is still open I'd love to claim!
EDIT 2: I was previously SunlightRequiem ^^"

I can offer these items for a bust of him and him. Both have a written personality + other information about them if that helps you decide any expression/etc.

Voltaic Stormclaws =150g, Daybreak Decorations =150g, Aerborne Halo =250g, Glitterfreeze Halo =175g, Airborne Parchment =70g, Starwood Veil =84g, Nurtured Cluster =105g, and I can add 100,000 treasure. Which totals out to 1,084g.
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@ZenoRemake
NDFGH its fine!! the slot's still for u rn :>
also ye sure i can do that!!
these guys are soo cool whatt
@ZenoRemake
NDFGH its fine!! the slot's still for u rn :>
also ye sure i can do that!!
these guys are soo cool whatt
@Bashett
@battlecity
@Joydom

holding a slot for ya'll for a day or two :3
lmk if ur still incherested and send me refs if u are ^^
@Bashett
@battlecity
@Joydom

holding a slot for ya'll for a day or two :3
lmk if ur still incherested and send me refs if u are ^^
ty for the ping!! ^^ could i offer 1200g for busts of these guys?
ty for the ping!! ^^ could i offer 1200g for busts of these guys?
wZu2iBS.gif
aint no way,,,,,
nondescript blue cat oc (i believe it)
aint no way,,,,,
nondescript blue cat oc (i believe it)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8