Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | waving friends! (and blankie!) T/G/USD
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@MirrorMask Thank you for answering the questions!! I don't know how i missed the paw color on the ref LOL i'll start working on this ASAP :)
@MirrorMask Thank you for answering the questions!! I don't know how i missed the paw color on the ref LOL i'll start working on this ASAP :)
IyPzYEw.gif
@MirrorMask hi hi! Cole is here to greet any and everyone!! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rbhoRJX.gif[/img][/center]
@MirrorMask hi hi! Cole is here to greet any and everyone!!
rbhoRJX.gif
IyPzYEw.gif
[center]Ahhh she came out great, thank you so so much !! I can't wait to spam her at my buddy in our discord dms LOL ^6^ Thank you again [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Ahhh she came out great, thank you so so much !! I can't wait to spam her at my buddy in our discord dms LOL ^6^ Thank you again
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
Bump!

Curious to see if maybe a new animation is desired! Will work up a new one if so <3 Maybe give some ideas? 2-3 frames only :3
Bump!

Curious to see if maybe a new animation is desired! Will work up a new one if so <3 Maybe give some ideas? 2-3 frames only :3
IyPzYEw.gif
hey! Would it be possible to order two? I would love a lil waving pal based off this character. He has a human bust in his bio- and maybe he could have black pants and combat like boots for the bottom half?

And then would love a blankies for this character both the regular size and the signature size. He has a bust done of his human self in the bio as well ;u;

If this order is okay- I would love to pay with Paypal ;u;

@chromuro
hey! Would it be possible to order two? I would love a lil waving pal based off this character. He has a human bust in his bio- and maybe he could have black pants and combat like boots for the bottom half?

And then would love a blankies for this character both the regular size and the signature size. He has a bust done of his human self in the bio as well ;u;

If this order is okay- I would love to pay with Paypal ;u;

@chromuro
oo1UMNh.gifLJJEIxX.gif
@talinatera ofcourse! i would love to do both of them <3 for the payment, i'll pm my paypal after the drawings are complete! (i work better that way ^^')
@talinatera ofcourse! i would love to do both of them <3 for the payment, i'll pm my paypal after the drawings are complete! (i work better that way ^^')
IyPzYEw.gif
Awesome, sounds good! Thank you ;u;
Awesome, sounds good! Thank you ;u;
oo1UMNh.gifLJJEIxX.gif
@talinatera hello! running sketches by you! please let me know if you'd like any changes and i also have a couple questions [img]https://i.imgur.com/5Whm6MF.png[/img] Ripped jeans!! Yay or nay! And do you want more holes below the collar of the shirt? I only have the bust and want to make sure! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jVmqcjb.png[/img] I think the color of the cardigan and the trim of the cardigan would make nice colors for the blanket! But let me know if you want a different color :> And what kind of eyes would you like Eli to have? Open, half shut, or completely shut? Sorry for all the questions!
@talinatera hello! running sketches by you! please let me know if you'd like any changes and i also have a couple questions
5Whm6MF.png
Ripped jeans!! Yay or nay! And do you want more holes below the collar of the shirt? I only have the bust and want to make sure!

jVmqcjb.png
I think the color of the cardigan and the trim of the cardigan would make nice colors for the blanket! But let me know if you want a different color :> And what kind of eyes would you like Eli to have? Open, half shut, or completely shut? Sorry for all the questions!
IyPzYEw.gif
Oh my goodness those are already looking so cute! X3 For Tavi- The holes you have in the shirt are fantastic! I'd leave those as is ^u^ And I can never say no to a good ripped jean; so yes please rips in the jeans. And can I just say I love the boots too! [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1] For Eli - I think that would be an awesome idea for the blanket color scheme! And you know seeing the eye options- I think I actually would love the half closed one please! That feels very him XD thank you for the questions- it was fun to see the wip ;u;
Oh my goodness those are already looking so cute! X3

For Tavi- The holes you have in the shirt are fantastic! I'd leave those as is ^u^ And I can never say no to a good ripped jean; so yes please rips in the jeans. And can I just say I love the boots too!

For Eli - I think that would be an awesome idea for the blanket color scheme! And you know seeing the eye options- I think I actually would love the half closed one please! That feels very him XD

thank you for the questions- it was fun to see the wip ;u;
oo1UMNh.gifLJJEIxX.gif
@talinatera awesome! i'll get to doing official lineart and coloring! thank you for the quick reply ^^
@talinatera awesome! i'll get to doing official lineart and coloring! thank you for the quick reply ^^
IyPzYEw.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14