Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Dragon and Humanoid Art [H] T/G/Egg
1 2 3 4
Hello! I'm looking to get a lot some art of my campaign character, Rio, in both his humanoid and dragon forms. I'd also love to get a few pieces with him and his partner, Nex. I'm looking for anything from headshots and profile pics to fullbodies ^^ This will also be a bit of a long-term, ongoing search.

I can offer treasure, gems, and even some eggs.
Hello! I'm looking to get a lot some art of my campaign character, Rio, in both his humanoid and dragon forms. I'd also love to get a few pieces with him and his partner, Nex. I'm looking for anything from headshots and profile pics to fullbodies ^^ This will also be a bit of a long-term, ongoing search.

I can offer treasure, gems, and even some eggs.
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.pngaz2WnoQ.png
Hello! Rio is lovely, his colours go so nicely together.
I could offer a headshot of his dragon form if my art is something you're interested in. No pressure of course if you're looking for something else style wise/done digitally.

I hope you find what you're looking for! They're both fun characters
Hello! Rio is lovely, his colours go so nicely together.
I could offer a headshot of his dragon form if my art is something you're interested in. No pressure of course if you're looking for something else style wise/done digitally.

I hope you find what you're looking for! They're both fun characters
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
hi there! i'd love to do some art of them for you! (humanoid only, unfortunately ><) my frc sketch shop is open right now, starting at 800 g/kt! i'm also willing to work out prices for couple pieces. ^^
hi there! i'd love to do some art of them for you! (humanoid only, unfortunately ><) my frc sketch shop is open right now, starting at 800 g/kt! i'm also willing to work out prices for couple pieces. ^^
signature2.png
hello! I'm doing PWYW sketches over at my shop! I would love to draw Rio and/or Nex ^^
hello! I'm doing PWYW sketches over at my shop! I would love to draw Rio and/or Nex ^^
IyPzYEw.gif
What cuties!!! I'd love to draw either or of them! My shops in my signature if you wanna come check it out!
What cuties!!! I'd love to draw either or of them! My shops in my signature if you wanna come check it out!
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
@SisComKnight
If you're up for working out a price for a couple piece, I would be super interested in commissioning you ^^
@SisComKnight
If you're up for working out a price for a couple piece, I would be super interested in commissioning you ^^
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.pngaz2WnoQ.png
they both look pretty cool! my art shop's in my sig if you wanna take a look ^^
they both look pretty cool! my art shop's in my sig if you wanna take a look ^^
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
i'll throw my shop link in here as well! dragonlike humanoids are an absolute favorite of mine to draw (most of my character are them actually). let me know if you're interested!! absolutely love rio's design.

shop link here
i'll throw my shop link in here as well! dragonlike humanoids are an absolute favorite of mine to draw (most of my character are them actually). let me know if you're interested!! absolutely love rio's design.

shop link here
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@erevainsgirl

i'm up for that! :> if you want to pm me or post in my shop with more details of what you'd like so i can give you a price estimate, that'd be great!
@erevainsgirl

i'm up for that! :> if you want to pm me or post in my shop with more details of what you'd like so i can give you a price estimate, that'd be great!
signature2.png
[Center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center]
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.pngaz2WnoQ.png
1 2 3 4