Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Moth's Curio Box
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fa0H5XC.gif[/img] Hi everyone! Work has been very slow lately so on top of getting back into FR, I also wanted to open up USD commissions to doodle :> I'd love to draw some dragons for y'all (or anything else!!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/lyAxilC.png[/img] [size=5][font=Luminari][b] NOT SHOWN - dusty artifact[/b][/size] for the budget doodle enjoyer. uncolored sketches full of lineart texture and fun. Halfbody - $5 Fullbody - $7 [size=5][font=Luminari][b]sketched antiques[/b][/size] loose doodles of your dudes! typically a halfbody focus in on your char. Halfbody - $15 [size=5][font=Luminari][b]decorated specimen[/b][/size] more refined line art. halfbody with more environmental details or accessories, or a fullbody with a few environmental doodles (see example above) Halfbody/Fullbody - $25 [size=5][font=Luminari][b]full terrarium[/b][/size] for the avid art commissioner. full sketchy scenes full of that tasty atmosphere, backgrounds, etc. your hearts content! Bust - $40 Fullbody - $50 [img]https://i.imgur.com/xE7x3SI.png[/img] [size=5][font=Luminari][b]Info[/b][/size] [emoji=acorn size=1] 1ish week turnaround. 2ish on scenes/detail work. I can usually sketch a base level commission in an hour at work, but if it's a busy day it gets pushed :'0 [emoji=deer skull size=1] I won't do eyestrain/color burn characters for my own eye health haha! feel free to link chars + ask about my limits. [emoji=raven size=1] I take Ko-fi and Paypal payments directly and up-front before I start drawing. You can bail at any time before the commission is 50% done, if messaged, but no where past that point. Feel free to ask any questions at all, or request any special accommidations or expansions on the drawing! [/center]
fa0H5XC.gif

Hi everyone! Work has been very slow lately so on top of getting back into FR, I also wanted to open up USD commissions to doodle :> I'd love to draw some dragons for y'all (or anything else!!)

lyAxilC.png

NOT SHOWN - dusty artifact
for the budget doodle enjoyer. uncolored sketches full of lineart texture and fun.
Halfbody - $5 Fullbody - $7

sketched antiques
loose doodles of your dudes! typically a halfbody focus in on your char.
Halfbody - $15

decorated specimen
more refined line art. halfbody with more environmental details or accessories, or a fullbody with a few environmental doodles (see example above)
Halfbody/Fullbody - $25

full terrarium
for the avid art commissioner. full sketchy scenes full of that tasty atmosphere, backgrounds, etc. your hearts content!
Bust - $40 Fullbody - $50

xE7x3SI.png

Info

1ish week turnaround. 2ish on scenes/detail work. I can usually sketch a base level commission in an hour at work, but if it's a busy day it gets pushed :'0
I won't do eyestrain/color burn characters for my own eye health haha! feel free to link chars + ask about my limits.
I take Ko-fi and Paypal payments directly and up-front before I start drawing. You can bail at any time before the commission is 50% done, if messaged, but no where past that point. Feel free to ask any questions at all, or request any special accommidations or expansions on the drawing!
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
plant and isopod caretaker
28184.png
[center][size=5][font=Luminari][b]Queue[/b][/size] [b]current excursions[/b] 1 - gearfeathers / paid [emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] [size=5][font=Luminari][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [b]for future adventures[/b] dostoesquey eyayah[/center]
Queue
current excursions

1 - gearfeathers / paid

Pinglist
for future adventures

dostoesquey
eyayah
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
bump ^^
bump ^^
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
oh goodness your art is so so pretty i love the vibes but i can't really afford it at the moment- could you perhaps mark me down on a pinglist for future interest?
oh goodness your art is so so pretty i love the vibes but i can't really afford it at the moment- could you perhaps mark me down on a pinglist for future interest?
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@DragonCloudBurst aw that's so sweet!! I completely understand budgets though, sometimes you want more than a sketch but your wallet doesn't. I could put you on a pinglist for future slots/etc if you care to come back <3
@DragonCloudBurst aw that's so sweet!! I completely understand budgets though, sometimes you want more than a sketch but your wallet doesn't. I could put you on a pinglist for future slots/etc if you care to come back <3
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
absolutely yes yes please!! i love this art style so much and i desperately want to throw the money at you right now but i'm currently worried about the cost of my education so...... yea..... but i would love to come back later!!
absolutely yes yes please!! i love this art style so much and i desperately want to throw the money at you right now but i'm currently worried about the cost of my education so...... yea..... but i would love to come back later!!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
up!
up!
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
Sent you a message about this, but posting here for the bump also.
Sent you a message about this, but posting here for the bump also.
~*~tumblr_inline_nhxskmd60w1qcphlu.png ~*~ 7Yd5VBo.png ~*~
Hey !! I super love your style and would love to commission my dnd character from you, but I'm a little bit broke rn ;-; would you mind adding me to a pinglist for when you have slots available in the future ?
Hey !! I super love your style and would love to commission my dnd character from you, but I'm a little bit broke rn ;-; would you mind adding me to a pinglist for when you have slots available in the future ?
hihiii JZTAurm.pngHNrePE5.pngiwOM9O6.pngT0KNVWZ.pngyK2yfiw.pngMbe1yYW.png
EjGBJB6.png
8GlaCbq.pngOrwZglt.png
lqb6Y3W.pngZ2bPDJQ.png
1xDue47.pnggXNUypK.png
fieXavE.pngXs2FbyM.png
78pvs9O.pngyXne4AC.png
tTikle9.pngMLYYyPh.png
Pvn2CNp.png
filler
k13NqfY.png
filler
sFMScix.pngK3S42IV.png
EjGBJB6.png
@dostoesquey hey no problem at all! I really appreciate the inquiry ^^ I can absolutely put you on a pinglist for when I take some batches. <3 I am also broke which is why these commissions exist. take your time lol!
@dostoesquey hey no problem at all! I really appreciate the inquiry ^^ I can absolutely put you on a pinglist for when I take some batches. <3 I am also broke which is why these commissions exist. take your time lol!
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
1 2