Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW pet doodles
1 2 3 4 5
@SealedSalt
Oh my she looks absolutely adorable!! She loved to lay down in that pose, especially when she was sunbathing. Thank you so so much <3 I'll get to the pet doodles next week because I need to resolve some things irl this week but I'm so excited to draw everyone's pets on my free time. Also, both Mavis and Wanda are adorable! Can't wait to depict their cuteness
@SealedSalt
Oh my she looks absolutely adorable!! She loved to lay down in that pose, especially when she was sunbathing. Thank you so so much <3 I'll get to the pet doodles next week because I need to resolve some things irl this week but I'm so excited to draw everyone's pets on my free time. Also, both Mavis and Wanda are adorable! Can't wait to depict their cuteness
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ wind.gif
@mukinabaht
I'm sorry but I'm opening PWYW for in real life pets only, but if you want a doodle of your oc you can get one on my Art Shop! I'll probably be open again by the end of the month. The style I'm using for the pet doodles is the "little guys" commission style
@mukinabaht
I'm sorry but I'm opening PWYW for in real life pets only, but if you want a doodle of your oc you can get one on my Art Shop! I'll probably be open again by the end of the month. The style I'm using for the pet doodles is the "little guys" commission style
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@Giu I'm so sorry about the loss of your Hana, she looked absolutely beautiful. <3

I have my boy Milo if you'd like to take a crack at him :) He likes wearing sweaters, if you could draw him in this outfit here that'd be super cute! Heres a few more refs if you need it, but he's just a chocolate point himalayan ^^ 1 2 3
@Giu I'm so sorry about the loss of your Hana, she looked absolutely beautiful. <3

I have my boy Milo if you'd like to take a crack at him :) He likes wearing sweaters, if you could draw him in this outfit here that'd be super cute! Heres a few more refs if you need it, but he's just a chocolate point himalayan ^^ 1 2 3
9o0aDxU.gif
[quote name="ablazingstar" date="2024-03-09 23:39:30" ] Oh PLEASE let me get some doodles of my family's pets from you, my sister would go absolutely nuts ;_; bloop, here's our dog! I saw someone say 100g earlier as a price? I'd be happy to pay more if you'd like though ;w; [/quote] @Giu Just realised I forgot to ping, if you could doodle our pupper? c:
ablazingstar wrote on 2024-03-09 23:39:30:
Oh PLEASE let me get some doodles of my family's pets from you, my sister would go absolutely nuts ;_;

bloop, here's our dog! I saw someone say 100g earlier as a price? I'd be happy to pay more if you'd like though ;w;
@Giu Just realised I forgot to ping, if you could doodle our pupper? c:
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@ablazingstar
Sorry for not answering earlier! Of course I can doodle your pupper!

I’m not drawing this week bc I’m currently occupied with irl compromises but I’ll get back to the doodles next week ^^
@ablazingstar
Sorry for not answering earlier! Of course I can doodle your pupper!

I’m not drawing this week bc I’m currently occupied with irl compromises but I’ll get back to the doodles next week ^^
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@Giu No worries at all! I didn't realise I forgot to ping you until I went to look, hehe. I can wait till you're free, take your time! ^.^
@Giu No worries at all! I didn't realise I forgot to ping you until I went to look, hehe. I can wait till you're free, take your time! ^.^
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Mem Here's two doodles os Mithril, she was a joy to draw, I specially liked doing the one where she's lying down. I used the snow pic as a reference, she looks like a fluffy cloud <3 [img]https://i.ibb.co/DQYLsBk/mithril1.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/h9cjTNb/mithril2.png[/img]
@Mem
Here's two doodles os Mithril, she was a joy to draw, I specially liked doing the one where she's lying down. I used the snow pic as a reference, she looks like a fluffy cloud <3

mithril1.png

mithril2.png
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
these are so cute !!! i would absolutely love to get one :0

i can do 500g and would love it if you drew my fiancee's cat cleo! she is a little rapscallion and also extremely cute. we have four cats and she is at the center of a very fragile and delicate ecosystem. I will maybe someday ask you to draw the rest of our kitties too, but it felt mean to drop all four at once LOL

Cleo -- Image 1, Image 2

these are so cute !!! i would absolutely love to get one :0

i can do 500g and would love it if you drew my fiancee's cat cleo! she is a little rapscallion and also extremely cute. we have four cats and she is at the center of a very fragile and delicate ecosystem. I will maybe someday ask you to draw the rest of our kitties too, but it felt mean to drop all four at once LOL

Cleo -- Image 1, Image 2

thank you so much for the lovely drawings of mithril , she looks adorable in both 'v' i will probably print these out and tape them to the side of my computer tower haha .
thank you so much for the lovely drawings of mithril , she looks adorable in both 'v' i will probably print these out and tape them to the side of my computer tower haha .
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@SealedSalt Here is the grogeous Mavis! I had so much fun drawing her, she's absolutelly adorable [img]https://i.ibb.co/Kj1LFRT/Mavis-Sealed-Salt.png[/img] I also ended up doodling Wanda, but I wasn't sure about her colors because the pics have some variations so I did two versions [img]https://i.ibb.co/H4x2DCK/Wanda-Sealed-Salt.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/JqWYZrv/Wanda2-Sealed-Salt.png[/img]
@SealedSalt
Here is the grogeous Mavis! I had so much fun drawing her, she's absolutelly adorable

Mavis-Sealed-Salt.png

I also ended up doodling Wanda, but I wasn't sure about her colors because the pics have some variations so I did two versions

Wanda-Sealed-Salt.pngWanda2-Sealed-Salt.png
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
1 2 3 4 5