Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30
@Caprese @kilorechoy
dragons caught and recorded. order marked as paid.
@Caprese @kilorechoy
dragons caught and recorded. order marked as paid.
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@Neptunelycan [b]Your username:[/b] Caprese [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Sage [b]Dragon image and link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53887352][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/538874/53887352_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of art:[/b] Full Dragon Sketch [b]Idea/concept (if any):[/b] Sage is generally grumpy what with his responsibilities he's been given as head of the clan, but with what little free time he has he enjoys the mercantile trade. Most of the time he is seen peering over books and scrolls to check expenses, so do with that as you will!! thank you so much <33
@Neptunelycan
Your username: Caprese
Dragon Name: Sage
Dragon image and link: 53887352_350.png
Type of art: Full Dragon Sketch
Idea/concept (if any): Sage is generally grumpy what with his responsibilities he's been given as head of the clan, but with what little free time he has he enjoys the mercantile trade. Most of the time he is seen peering over books and scrolls to check expenses, so do with that as you will!! thank you so much <33
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
A blinkie featuring an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-pose bogsneak lounging to the left, its body hidden behind jail bars. To the right, a blue-and-white arrow points to the dragon and text beside it says ''enemy of the state.''
@posibee Sending in 110 levels for KittehMei
@posibee Sending in 110 levels for KittehMei
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Lodzhal

Alright, you’re at 200/360 levels!
@Lodzhal

Alright, you’re at 200/360 levels!
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
@Bluecrysto
Awesome, I'm still training now, though I think I'll have the levels all sent in the next few hours. No rush on picking them up as I've got plenty of lair space. ^_^
@Bluecrysto
Awesome, I'm still training now, though I think I'll have the levels all sent in the next few hours. No rush on picking them up as I've got plenty of lair space. ^_^
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@Achromaticism
dragons caught and recorded. i show 510 out of 700 levels left on this order.

@mossfinch
dragons caught and recorded. i show 120 out of 190 levels left on this order.
@Achromaticism
dragons caught and recorded. i show 510 out of 700 levels left on this order.

@mossfinch
dragons caught and recorded. i show 120 out of 190 levels left on this order.
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@posibee @kasarian Sending you 252 Levels! (42 Lv. 6s)
@posibee @kasarian Sending you 252 Levels! (42 Lv. 6s)
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Bluecrysto
Alright, those should be all of the dragons for payment. Please let me know if I miscalculated and I'll get it fixed asap.
@Bluecrysto
Alright, those should be all of the dragons for payment. Please let me know if I miscalculated and I'll get it fixed asap.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@kasarian

Sending you 105 levels (21 level 5s)

Edit: sending you 60 more levels (12 level 5s)

Total: 165 levels
@kasarian

Sending you 105 levels (21 level 5s)

Edit: sending you 60 more levels (12 level 5s)

Total: 165 levels
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@jeevas hello! i totally forgot to mention this (but it is also on my foddart post for future reference!) but i will be the one catching the dragons myself ^^)/ so future levels will be sent to me for any remaining levels left, thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@jeevas hello! i totally forgot to mention this (but it is also on my foddart post for future reference!) but i will be the one catching the dragons myself ^^)/ so future levels will be sent to me for any remaining levels left, thank you
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif