Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 100g dragon sketches! [open]
1 2
heyoo, I'm offering cheap and quick headshot-sketches of your dragons!

an example is below ^^

- payment upfront please
- can be flat colored, lineart only or partly colored. no shading
- only extremely simple apparel (decided on case to case basis), genes will be simplified too, but they should still be recognizable
- I've never drawn Aethers, Snappers, Sandsurges, Auraboas and Imperials before, so... I will figure out if I can do them lol
- every third drawing you buy will be free, so take 3 and only pay for 2, take 6 and only pay for 4 and so on
- I don't have a set limit of slots right now, I may or may not temporarily close requests
- first come, first serve
- unless you order like, a lot or something unforeseen happens, the drawing(s) will be done within 24 hours

example:

zshlsw4l.png
more will be added over time!

thank you for considering my service, I will love you forever if you buy something lol
heyoo, I'm offering cheap and quick headshot-sketches of your dragons!

an example is below ^^

- payment upfront please
- can be flat colored, lineart only or partly colored. no shading
- only extremely simple apparel (decided on case to case basis), genes will be simplified too, but they should still be recognizable
- I've never drawn Aethers, Snappers, Sandsurges, Auraboas and Imperials before, so... I will figure out if I can do them lol
- every third drawing you buy will be free, so take 3 and only pay for 2, take 6 and only pay for 4 and so on
- I don't have a set limit of slots right now, I may or may not temporarily close requests
- first come, first serve
- unless you order like, a lot or something unforeseen happens, the drawing(s) will be done within 24 hours

example:

zshlsw4l.png
more will be added over time!

thank you for considering my service, I will love you forever if you buy something lol
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
bump
bump
I love snappers so I can help with that one! This guy maybe? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68888722][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688888/68888722_350.png[/img][/url] (: lmk! I have other snappers too, you can pick one if you want! (I love giving creative freedom)
I love snappers so I can help with that one!

This guy maybe?
68888722_350.png

(: lmk! I have other snappers too, you can pick one if you want! (I love giving creative freedom)
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@Omiii
ohhh, he looks amazing! ^^ okay, since I have no clue if I can draw Snappers at all, pls gimme a moment to see if I can do it - if yes, I'll be happy to draw him! ^^
@Omiii
ohhh, he looks amazing! ^^ okay, since I have no clue if I can draw Snappers at all, pls gimme a moment to see if I can do it - if yes, I'll be happy to draw him! ^^
No worries!! (: I'm glad you like him. If it doesn't workout we can do a different breed!
No worries!! (: I'm glad you like him. If it doesn't workout we can do a different breed!
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
@Omiii
alrighty, according to some test sketches I made, I should totally be able to draw him! ^^ as soon as you've sent payment, I'll start right away :)
@Omiii
alrighty, according to some test sketches I made, I should totally be able to draw him! ^^ as soon as you've sent payment, I'll start right away :)
Sent!
Sent!
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
@Omiii okay, here he is! I really hope you like it [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [URL=https://www.directupload.net][IMG]https://s20.directupload.net/images/240127/7atu2ob8.png[/IMG][/URL]
@Omiii
okay, here he is! I really hope you like it

7atu2ob8.png
I love ittt!!! tysm :D

[edit: was the silk over his nose not doable?]
I love ittt!!! tysm :D

[edit: was the silk over his nose not doable?]
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
@Omiii
I'm really glad you like it! unfortunately, for the price of 100g I'm only doing really really simple apparel and that does not include silks :( fabric is not the easiest thing to draw and can end up being pretty time consuming - hope you understand that! ^^
@Omiii
I'm really glad you like it! unfortunately, for the price of 100g I'm only doing really really simple apparel and that does not include silks :( fabric is not the easiest thing to draw and can end up being pretty time consuming - hope you understand that! ^^
1 2