Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | A Disaster of Wisdum: A Dual Art Shop
1 2 3 4
A Disaster of Wisdum: Dual Art Shop

Welcome to Wisdum and TransDisaster's art shop!

We are both very different artists, so please keep that in mind when deciding who you want to draw your dragons!

@/TransDisaster will have his own application on his part, but for me, please post in here when you've completed the application! This way I know to check my applications and review them over!
A Disaster of Wisdum: Dual Art Shop

Welcome to Wisdum and TransDisaster's art shop!

We are both very different artists, so please keep that in mind when deciding who you want to draw your dragons!

@/TransDisaster will have his own application on his part, but for me, please post in here when you've completed the application! This way I know to check my applications and review them over!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Update 2-1-24: I might look into starting to do digital art soon. I'm inexperienced with it so I will be testing my abilities but wanted to put it out there that if u like my style of drawing but prefer digital it [b]might[/b] be in store for the future! [center][color=#F6BF6B]Welcome to...[/color] [size=7][color=red]No[/color][color=#F6BF6B]le[/color][color=green]dg[/color][color=blue]ea[/color][color=purple]ble[/color] [color=pink]art![/color][/size] [size=6]Status: [color=#A5E32D]Open for applications![/color] Click [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJOqB5GVVWHUlwf_uGv2v-SQSGGKceCMvqA5TSvEpDxJjB4Q/viewform?usp=sf_link]here[/url] to submit a request Orders: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.[/size] [size=5][color=#CD000E]Let's get through the important stuff... [emoji=star size=1][b]I only draw dragons as humans![/b] If you request anything else, you will be very disappointed. I am sorry, but my ability to draw dragons is pretty much non-existent. And yes, I've tried lol.[emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1]Mine will only be [b]40g/kt[/b] as opposed to my brother's base of 30g/kt (but rarely below 40). However, this is because his is a higher quality, so it's only fair.[emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1][b]You may only request one dragon at a time.[/b] As I go through my applications, if I find the same person with multiple applications at once without any explanation (i.e. you lmk that there was a goof), none of your applications at a time. This is so others have a chance to apply, and so I don't become stressed with my amount of dragons to draw.[emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1]Any [b]apparel items will be 5g each[/b][emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1]There may only be 5 applicants at a time. While I'd prefer no one submitted while I am full, I can't stop you, but you won't be on the list for a bit afterwards.[emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1]When your art is complete, I will message you requesting the payment. I won't require before you request as I can sometimes take a while. However, once I request the payment, [b]you will not receive the art until I receive the payment.[/b][emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1]I have my ID somewhere on the art so it's not taken as someone else's![emoji=star size=1][/color] [center]Examples of my art: [img]https://i.imgur.com/XCg7JfY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6ug3A1U.png[/img]
Update 2-1-24: I might look into starting to do digital art soon. I'm inexperienced with it so I will be testing my abilities but wanted to put it out there that if u like my style of drawing but prefer digital it might be in store for the future!
Welcome to...
Noledgeable art!
Click here to submit a request
Orders:

Let's get through the important stuff...

I only draw dragons as humans! If you request anything else, you will be very disappointed. I am sorry, but my ability to draw dragons is pretty much non-existent. And yes, I've tried lol.

Mine will only be 40g/kt as opposed to my brother's base of 30g/kt (but rarely below 40). However, this is because his is a higher quality, so it's only fair.

You may only request one dragon at a time. As I go through my applications, if I find the same person with multiple applications at once without any explanation (i.e. you lmk that there was a goof), none of your applications at a time. This is so others have a chance to apply, and so I don't become stressed with my amount of dragons to draw.

Any apparel items will be 5g each

There may only be 5 applicants at a time. While I'd prefer no one submitted while I am full, I can't stop you, but you won't be on the list for a bit afterwards.

When your art is complete, I will message you requesting the payment. I won't require before you request as I can sometimes take a while. However, once I request the payment, you will not receive the art until I receive the payment.

I have my ID somewhere on the art so it's not taken as someone else's!

Examples of my art:
XCg7JfY.png
6ug3A1U.png
[center][font=impact][size=7][color=00B2FF]T[color=0095FF]r[color=008CFF]a[color=0080FF]n[color=006AFF]s[color=0051FF]D[color=003CFF]i[color=0026FF]s[color=0004FF]a[color=1900FF]s[color=3C00FF]t[color=5100FF]e[color=7300FF]r[color=8C00FF]'[color=AA00FF]s[color=BF00FF] A[color=D900FF]r[color=EE00FF]t [color=FF00FB]S[color=FF00D9]h[color=FF00C3]o[color=FF00AA]p[color=FF00A1]![/size][/center] [indent][font=times new roman][size=4][color=FF35E7]Thank you for stopping by! I'm honoured to share my art with you. This is a dual-art [/indent] [font=times new roman][size=4][color=FF35E7]shop run by me and my older brother, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/683093][color=D000FF]Wisdum[/url][color=FF35E7]. A little about me and my art is I'm a teenager who constantly draws and doodles. I've done a few free art commissions for other people, but then my brother talked me into doing this. [indent][font=times new roman][size=4][color=FF35E7]I'm best at drawing dragons in general, primarily Coatls, Pearlcatchers, and [/indent] [font=times new roman][size=4][color=FF35E7]Skydancers. I draw humans and humanoid figures as well. I can draw dragons as humans, dragons, or human/dragon hybrids. I can also draw original characters as long as a picture is provided (in most cases– I can try by best with just a description). [/size] [center][font=impact][size=7][color=9A36FF]P[color=AB36FF]r[color=B536FF]i[color=BC36FF]c[color=CD36FF]i[color=D736FF]n[color=E136FF]g[/color][/size][/center] [font=times new roman][color=FF36A4][size=4]For starters, [b]species does not play into account of how the price is set. It will be set off of complexity.[/b] I can and will be happy to do dragons, humans, and anything in between. I will draw fursonas as well. Price for bust shots is 35kt/g, 40kt/g for full body. This is for all basic genes. For human/humanoid creatures, the clothing will be the primary gene, and the hair will be the secondary, unless they are bald. If a dragon drawn as a human has no specified race, I will wait until given an answer. I don't want to exclude anyone or misinterpret art, so please let me know. This is for [b]fully digital, coloured, and rendered art.[/b] For sketches without colour, bust is 30kt/g, 35kt/g for full body. If you want the traditional art coloured, it will [b]reset to the digital prices of 35kt/g for busts and 40kt/g for full body.[/b] Adding any gene is 5kt/g. It doesn't matter the complexity, colour, or how small or large it is. Tertiary genes follow the same rules. Apparel is 2kt/g per item. If your dragon is wearing more than desired, you can request specific apparel items rather than the whole bunch. This also applies with apparel that isn't on the dragon. The maximum amount of apparel items is [b]10.[/b] Skins will be 5kt/g on the base price, as skins cover all of the genes. Accents will cost 5kt/g as well, however [b]it will still include prices from the genes, as they are still visible through accents.[/b] [b]Eye types are all free[/b], including primal, innocent, glowing, and other rare types. Eyes are some of my favourite things to draw... :3c The maximum anything will ever be is [b]80kt/g[/b]. [center][font=impact][size=7][color=00C3FF]S[color=00D9FF]l[color=00FBFF]o[color=00FFD9]t[color=00FFBF]s[/color][/size] [font=times new roman][size=4][color=C300FF]1. 2. 3. 4. 5.[/center] [center][font=impact][size=7][color=00BFFF]O[color=00AAFF]r[color=0095FF]d[color=0077FF]e[color=006AFF]r [color=0055FF]F[color=0040FF]o[color=0026FF]r[color=0011FF]m[/center] [quote=Order Form for TransDisaster] @TransDisaster I would like a commission! Digital or traditional?: Coloured? (only applies to those getting traditional art, digital comes with colour unless requested not so): Primary gene?: Secondary gene?: Tertiary gene?: Apparel? (if yes, please include the format below:) [code][item= ][/code] Skin/accent?: Dragon widget/picture of the character?: Gems or treasure?:[/quote] [center][font=impact][size=7][color=FF0095]E[color=FF0080]x[color=FF006A]a[color=FF005E]m[color=FF0051]p[color=FF0033]l[color=FF001A]e[color=FF0000]s [img]https://i.ibb.co/xL6L1Zy/Untitled378-20240419230845.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZfcXxA_uZRgXD28z/Untitled201_20231027181151.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZfcXxA_uZRgXD28z/Untitled369_20240309194419.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZfcXxA_uZRgXD28z/Untitled368_20240304213834.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZfcXxA_uZRgXD28z/Untitled371_20240325232649.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/bHG0q3L/Untitled381-20240421184311.png[/img]
TransDisaster's Art Shop!
Thank you for stopping by! I'm honoured to share my art with you. This is a dual-art
shop run by me and my older brother, Wisdum. A little about me and my art is I'm a teenager who constantly draws and doodles. I've done a few free art commissions for other people, but then my brother talked me into doing this.
I'm best at drawing dragons in general, primarily Coatls, Pearlcatchers, and
Skydancers. I draw humans and humanoid figures as well. I can draw dragons as humans, dragons, or human/dragon hybrids. I can also draw original characters as long as a picture is provided (in most cases– I can try by best with just a description).

Pricing

For starters, species does not play into account of how the price is set. It will be set off of complexity. I can and will be happy to do dragons, humans, and anything in between. I will draw fursonas as well.

Price for bust shots is 35kt/g, 40kt/g for full body. This is for all basic genes. For human/humanoid creatures, the clothing will be the primary gene, and the hair will be the secondary, unless they are bald. If a dragon drawn as a human has no specified race, I will wait until given an answer. I don't want to exclude anyone or misinterpret art, so please let me know. This is for fully digital, coloured, and rendered art.

For sketches without colour, bust is 30kt/g, 35kt/g for full body. If you want the traditional art coloured, it will reset to the digital prices of 35kt/g for busts and 40kt/g for full body.

Adding any gene is 5kt/g. It doesn't matter the complexity, colour, or how small or large it is. Tertiary genes follow the same rules.

Apparel is 2kt/g per item. If your dragon is wearing more than desired, you can request specific apparel items rather than the whole bunch. This also applies with apparel that isn't on the dragon. The maximum amount of apparel items is 10. Skins will be 5kt/g on the base price, as skins cover all of the genes. Accents will cost 5kt/g as well, however it will still include prices from the genes, as they are still visible through accents.

Eye types are all free, including primal, innocent, glowing, and other rare types. Eyes are some of my favourite things to draw... :3c

The maximum anything will ever be is 80kt/g.

Slots

Order Form
Order Form for TransDisaster wrote:
@TransDisaster I would like a commission!

Digital or traditional?:

Coloured? (only applies to those getting traditional art, digital comes with colour unless requested not so):

Primary gene?:

Secondary gene?:

Tertiary gene?:

Apparel? (if yes, please include the format below:)
Code:
[item= ]

Skin/accent?:

Dragon widget/picture of the character?:

Gems or treasure?:
Examples

Untitled378-20240419230845.png
Untitled201_20231027181151.png
Untitled369_20240309194419.png
Untitled368_20240304213834.png
Untitled371_20240325232649.png
Untitled381-20240421184311.png
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Open for business!
Open for business!
We are open!!!
We are open!!!
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
added another question to my application!
added another question to my application!
^^
^^
^
^
^
^
bump!
bump!
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
1 2 3 4