Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | zihui's humanoid art shop! (USD - OPEN)
1 2 3
[u][/u][center][b]Hello hello! Thanks for stopping by :^)[/b][/center] ----- [u][b]Rules & Info:[/b][/u] - i reserve the right to turn down any offer - commissions must be for personal use only - for credit, please either link back to my tumblr @/zihuihua, or @/zihui on toyhou.se - find my full tos on my carrd [url=https://zihui.carrd.co/#]here[/url] [u][b]Pricing, Payment & Refunds:[/b][/u] - base prices are: [b]halfbody[/b]: $100 | [b]fullbody[/b]: $150 [i]--> additional surcharges may apply if intensive outfit detailing (lace, embroidery, layering, etc) or body markings is important to the piece. (refer to clause 'surcharges' in my carrd TOS for further details.)[/i] - payments done through paypal, fees are calculated in USD - once your slot has been confirmed and accepted, at least 50% of payment must be paid upon seeing & approving the initial pose sketch - partial refunds can be discussed depending on how much I've completed at the time - full refunds are only possible in the event that: 1.) I haven't already started by the time you ask for one, or 2.) I'm unable to complete the commission for any reason [u][b]I won't draw...[/b][/u] - mecha/robot & non-humanoids - feathered wings & long fur    - nsfw, including gore - overly complex apparel [u][b]In particular, I like drawing... [/u][/b]- women - happy expressions - characters with small props they can hold and interact with! ----- [center][u][b]Example:[/b][/u][/center] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e66aa4944e2dd13283424bac44b45ece/96b2f0f106d42049-8e/s1280x1920/a4fd12c1e57d6f4c71ed29116cf75119a5dd3049.png[/img] [/center][center]Apologies for the big image! FR doesn't seem to allow image resizing and discord is being a pain about image hosting so thats two big Ls for me </3 More examples can be found in my tumblr art archive [url=https://zihuihua.tumblr.com/]here![/url][/center] [center][b][u]Commission Form:[/u][/b][/center] [quote] [b]Commission type:[/b] halfbody or fullbody [b]Reference/s:[/b] must be visual refs - descriptive refs will cost more and are more likely to be turned down [b]Prompt:[/b] anything from a specific pose to a brief personality description [b]Other:[/b] any extra info you'd like to include *Emails for paypal invoice can be sent via PM once I accept your commission.  [/quote] [center][b][u]Slots:[/u] [/b]1. open 2. open[/center]  [center][right][b][u]Pinglist[/u]:[/b] @/rapsahtaa[/right][/center]
Hello hello! Thanks for stopping by :^)

Rules & Info:
- i reserve the right to turn down any offer
- commissions must be for personal use only
- for credit, please either link back to my tumblr @/zihuihua, or @/zihui on toyhou.se
- find my full tos on my carrd here

Pricing, Payment & Refunds:
- base prices are: halfbody: $100 | fullbody: $150
--> additional surcharges may apply if intensive outfit detailing (lace, embroidery, layering, etc) or body markings is important to the piece. (refer to clause 'surcharges' in my carrd TOS for further details.)

- payments done through paypal, fees are calculated in USD
- once your slot has been confirmed and accepted, at least 50% of payment must be paid upon seeing & approving the initial pose sketch

- partial refunds can be discussed depending on how much I've completed at the time
- full refunds are only possible in the event that: 1.) I haven't already started by the time you ask for one, or 2.) I'm unable to complete the commission for any reason

I won't draw...
- mecha/robot & non-humanoids
- feathered wings & long fur   
- nsfw, including gore
- overly complex apparel

In particular, I like drawing...
- women
- happy expressions
- characters with small props they can hold and interact with!

Example:
a4fd12c1e57d6f4c71ed29116cf75119a5dd3049.png
Apologies for the big image! FR doesn't seem to allow image resizing and discord is being a pain about image hosting so thats two big Ls for me </3

More examples can be found in my tumblr art archive here!
Commission Form:
Quote:
Commission type: halfbody or fullbody
Reference/s: must be visual refs - descriptive refs will cost more and are more likely to be turned down
Prompt: anything from a specific pose to a brief personality description
Other: any extra info you'd like to include

*Emails for paypal invoice can be sent via PM once I accept your commission.

Slots:
1. open
2. open

Pinglist:
@/rapsahtaa
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
[u][center][b]Completed Works:[/b][/center] [/u][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e2b0f5710a595bffd7c0e638604cbbd2/da8d579bec7fa592-ce/s1280x1920/5df990c41e3c93ba014862c37a40015e45d6d43c.png[/img] [center]for @/ado[/center] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2f5715972b961ddef4a3a10f14cd06d8/ad70bad0a8d95162-82/s1280x1920/80c41a1999827960a13be39e3f58c772933da6f8.png[/img] [center]for @/dandyism[/center]
Completed Works:
5df990c41e3c93ba014862c37a40015e45d6d43c.png
for @/ado

80c41a1999827960a13be39e3f58c772933da6f8.png
for @/dandyism
Commission type: halfbody
Reference/s: llyr OR asimov but with an outfit update with something more in line with this just keeping in line with his current floral aesthetic
Prompt: for llyr: possibly holding a dagger and extremely haughty/looking down on the viewer, perhaps lounging and splattered with blood but doesn’t have to be.

for asimov: something with him holding flowers or a little moth in his hands/on his finger, could be a bit sly since he’s a fey but can also very much be softer and more gentle in vibes
Other: you can choose whichever one strikes your fancy!!
Commission type: halfbody
Reference/s: llyr OR asimov but with an outfit update with something more in line with this just keeping in line with his current floral aesthetic
Prompt: for llyr: possibly holding a dagger and extremely haughty/looking down on the viewer, perhaps lounging and splattered with blood but doesn’t have to be.

for asimov: something with him holding flowers or a little moth in his hands/on his finger, could be a bit sly since he’s a fey but can also very much be softer and more gentle in vibes
Other: you can choose whichever one strikes your fancy!!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado OUGH llyr and asimov are both absolutely stunning !! and you know i'm gonna be an absolute sucker for those floral motifs [emoji=special eyes size=1] i'm definitely leaning towards drawing asimov atm -- but before committing i would love to get a little more info about the outfit update and the flower/moth aspects! - firstly, do you happen to have any other images i could reference for more details, or are you happy as long as i get the general vibe of long billowy sleeves + a bodysuit-type outfit? - additionally, are there any specific kinds of flowers or moths that asimov is associated with, or are you happy to leave it up to me :O apologies for all the questions upfront! just getting some ideas in my head B^)
@ado

OUGH llyr and asimov are both absolutely stunning !! and you know i'm gonna be an absolute sucker for those floral motifs

i'm definitely leaning towards drawing asimov atm -- but before committing i would love to get a little more info about the outfit update and the flower/moth aspects!
- firstly, do you happen to have any other images i could reference for more details, or are you happy as long as i get the general vibe of long billowy sleeves + a bodysuit-type outfit?
- additionally, are there any specific kinds of flowers or moths that asimov is associated with, or are you happy to leave it up to me :O

apologies for all the questions upfront! just getting some ideas in my head B^)
@zihui I'd definitely be down for going with asimov!! to answer the questions, I'm mostly thinking of letting you go wild for the outfit update because yeah mostly I'm just thinking of having the vibe of the shoulders being out and having floral filigree motifs that are skin tight and that are connected to billowy sleeves but beyond that I don't really have any details hfmfhgm

as for flowers there are no specific ones, I just tend to go with any assortment of white/pink/occasionally gold flowers, but he himself is based off of the white lined sphinx moth and the death's head moth is a nod towards his partner!
@zihui I'd definitely be down for going with asimov!! to answer the questions, I'm mostly thinking of letting you go wild for the outfit update because yeah mostly I'm just thinking of having the vibe of the shoulders being out and having floral filigree motifs that are skin tight and that are connected to billowy sleeves but beyond that I don't really have any details hfmfhgm

as for flowers there are no specific ones, I just tend to go with any assortment of white/pink/occasionally gold flowers, but he himself is based off of the white lined sphinx moth and the death's head moth is a nod towards his partner!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado
stunning, thank you for all the info! in that case I would love to work with you to make a piece for asimov!

it's getting late where i am, but i'll get back to you via PM once I have the time to draw up a quick pose idea or two before sorting out payment details (i'll have to fix my post to clarify that the initial 50% payment doesn't happen until after clients see & approve the pose idea, whoops)

shouldn't be more than a couple days time! thanks in advanced for your patience :^)
@ado
stunning, thank you for all the info! in that case I would love to work with you to make a piece for asimov!

it's getting late where i am, but i'll get back to you via PM once I have the time to draw up a quick pose idea or two before sorting out payment details (i'll have to fix my post to clarify that the initial 50% payment doesn't happen until after clients see & approve the pose idea, whoops)

shouldn't be more than a couple days time! thanks in advanced for your patience :^)
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
WHOA. Truly beautiful art, I'm super impressed by your women drawing skills!! Could I be added to a pinglist please? I'd love to come back sometime in the future and order one of those lovely pieces for myself [emoji=heart size=1]
WHOA. Truly beautiful art, I'm super impressed by your women drawing skills!! Could I be added to a pinglist please? I'd love to come back sometime in the future and order one of those lovely pieces for myself
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
@rapsahtaa Waa thank you for the kind message!! I can absolutely add you to the pinglist, and hope I'll get the chance to work with you soon! :>[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@rapsahtaa
Waa thank you for the kind message!! I can absolutely add you to the pinglist, and hope I'll get the chance to work with you soon! :>
[emoji=firework size=1]
1 2 3