Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] art & buying characters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
[emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia

Hello! I would love to draw any of your priority characters (but especially Karma or Nao,,, I'm super weak to fox-traits on humanoids aaieeiee)

Some samples of my art can be found here! Let me know if you'd be interested or would like color samples :D
@Kiralia

Hello! I would love to draw any of your priority characters (but especially Karma or Nao,,, I'm super weak to fox-traits on humanoids aaieeiee)

Some samples of my art can be found here! Let me know if you'd be interested or would like color samples :D
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
@Hwakurori I'm not sure whether to reply to you here or in your thread, but I'm interested in getting something of either of them! I have a slight preference towards Karma, but I spoil her a lot so that's no surprise oop.
@Hwakurori I'm not sure whether to reply to you here or in your thread, but I'm interested in getting something of either of them! I have a slight preference towards Karma, but I spoil her a lot so that's no surprise oop.
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia

Up to you which thread you'd like to order in! Honestly I'm down to do lightly rendered halfbodies for both if you'd like, and I'll just work on art for Karma first :)

Feel free to go off the price in my pwyw shop! Ofc, I will only ask for payment after the artwork is done haha o7
@Kiralia

Up to you which thread you'd like to order in! Honestly I'm down to do lightly rendered halfbodies for both if you'd like, and I'll just work on art for Karma first :)

Feel free to go off the price in my pwyw shop! Ofc, I will only ask for payment after the artwork is done haha o7
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
@Hwakurori sounds good to me! would you like me to fill out the form from your shop? c:
@Hwakurori sounds good to me! would you like me to fill out the form from your shop? c:
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia

That would be great! Would you like me to send a sketch for you to request edits on before I color? Since this is a more formal order I’d be fine with doing that ^^
@Kiralia

That would be great! Would you like me to send a sketch for you to request edits on before I color? Since this is a more formal order I’d be fine with doing that ^^
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
@Hwakurori just let me know if you wanted me to post this to your shop too for easier tracking, or a message. sorry for the delay in this c:

Username: kiralia
Character: Karma
Payment: 750g+
Notes: would love for her to have a bit more of a serious expression than a super happy one, but you could also draw her smiling if you'd prefer! she has a lot of notes in her toyhouse c:

Character: Nao
Notes: he's a shrine guardian, and a master of the blade. quiet and reserved, carries himself with elegant confidence.
@Hwakurori just let me know if you wanted me to post this to your shop too for easier tracking, or a message. sorry for the delay in this c:

Character: Karma
Notes: would love for her to have a bit more of a serious expression than a super happy one, but you could also draw her smiling if you'd prefer! she has a lot of notes in her toyhouse c:

Character: Nao
Notes: he's a shrine guardian, and a master of the blade. quiet and reserved, carries himself with elegant confidence.
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
[emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] I've decided I also desperately want an oc based off of a red panda

I've decided I also desperately want an oc based off of a red panda
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia

No worries about the delay, and I've noted everything down, so no need to post it in my thread :D Would you like me to reply with updates in PM or on this thread later on?
@Kiralia

No worries about the delay, and I've noted everything down, so no need to post it in my thread :D Would you like me to reply with updates in PM or on this thread later on?
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8