Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TOYHOUSE PURGE!
1 2 3 4
I didn’t like how the other one was like, so I’ll make another one, hopefully this is better looking.

FOLDER!

LF (in order of preference):
- money ( gems or treasure / name your price! )
- character trades
- art

But, some are FREEBIES ! Gift-able in your local folder ! Some are trade-able via oc trading or art/oc trading ( I give you oc for art in exchange ) ! And then there’s the ones who are for sell. :]
I didn’t like how the other one was like, so I’ll make another one, hopefully this is better looking.

FOLDER!

LF (in order of preference):
- money ( gems or treasure / name your price! )
- character trades
- art

But, some are FREEBIES ! Gift-able in your local folder ! Some are trade-able via oc trading or art/oc trading ( I give you oc for art in exchange ) ! And then there’s the ones who are for sell. :]
Empty space.
Empty space.
Bump bjmp
Bump bjmp
I just want to say that Moon is super cute!! is she one that you're getting rid of?
I just want to say that Moon is super cute!! is she one that you're getting rid of?
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Mayzel so sorry for posting again, but i just realized i forgot to tag and wasn't sure if you had wanted me to!
@Mayzel so sorry for posting again, but i just realized i forgot to tag and wasn't sure if you had wanted me to!
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
Oh!! I didn’t see sorry hahahhs!! I’m trying to get rid of all of my ocs now, since I’ve hidden all of the ones I’ll be keeping!

But, yes! Moon is open for taking! You can have her for free! Just send your TH!
Oh!! I didn’t see sorry hahahhs!! I’m trying to get rid of all of my ocs now, since I’ve hidden all of the ones I’ll be keeping!

But, yes! Moon is open for taking! You can have her for free! Just send your TH!
@Mayzel thank you so much! my TH is lavelven. are you sure you don't want anything for her though? o:
@Mayzel thank you so much! my TH is lavelven. are you sure you don't want anything for her though? o:
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
She is only able for trading or regifting!! Dw! Im gonna respect the original owners wants!!
She is only able for trading or regifting!! Dw! Im gonna respect the original owners wants!!
thank you!! c:
thank you!! c:
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
Bump bump
Bump bump
1 2 3 4