Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | andi's chibi commissions! [closed!]
1 2 3 4 5
@piccolocorvo hello!! hope u like it <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/744007659400855673/1195947301236113508/obie.png[/img]
@piccolocorvo
hello!! hope u like it <3
obie.png
andi | he/it | fr time +5
@gardener ohhhh wow this came out incredible, thank you so much!!
@gardener ohhhh wow this came out incredible, thank you so much!!
vOccSp5.png - corvo
- FR+3
- art shop
- twitter
- tumblr
HJ75YU8.png
@Halographic
@andi's chibi shop

hello! i am taking 3 more orders :)
i'm changing the system a little. USD payment orders will take priority over in game currency. please send the form and in a few hours i will ping you back if i pick you!
@Halographic
@andi's chibi shop

hello! i am taking 3 more orders :)
i'm changing the system a little. USD payment orders will take priority over in game currency. please send the form and in a few hours i will ping you back if i pick you!
link to character/dragon: feel free to simplify him as much as u need ! i just ask that his white wings, scarf sash and hip sash are included atleast :3 ! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91799917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/918000/91799917_350.png[/img][/url] pose/plush style? images welcome: just the normal chibi style !! maybe standing or floating, with a sneaky >:3 expression payment method: 900g and 3 eggs ^w^
link to character/dragon: feel free to simplify him as much as u need ! i just ask that his white wings, scarf sash and hip sash are included atleast :3 !
91799917_350.png
pose/plush style? images welcome: just the normal chibi style !! maybe standing or floating, with a sneaky >:3 expression
payment method: 900g and 3 eggs ^w^
xxxxxxxxxxxxx KHiteiV.png xx
halo | fr + 8
she / her | wl

i like anemo boys
and drawing fluff
@gardener
link to character/dragon: ref | face close-up
pose/plush style? images welcome: complex, full artistic freedom!
payment method: gems
@gardener
link to character/dragon: ref | face close-up
pose/plush style? images welcome: complex, full artistic freedom!
bump!
bump!
@Halographic accepted! feel free to send payment thru CR :)

@Airmalli accepted! how does 1500g sound? feel free to send through CR!
@Halographic accepted! feel free to send payment thru CR :)

@Airmalli accepted! how does 1500g sound? feel free to send through CR!
@gardener
link to character/dragon: laniary
pose/plush style?: up to you! i don't have a preference.

if it matters, the backstory is that he's a decent artist who got peer-pressured into being the propaganda artist for a ........... cult let's call it lol
no kitty/dog nose, they're like a weird horse anthro kind of. please let me know if you have any further questions!
@gardener
link to character/dragon: laniary
pose/plush style?: up to you! i don't have a preference.

if it matters, the backstory is that he's a decent artist who got peer-pressured into being the propaganda artist for a ........... cult let's call it lol
no kitty/dog nose, they're like a weird horse anthro kind of. please let me know if you have any further questions!
NY105Sx.gif
@KoloKitten what a cool character!!! how does 1000g sound? if that ok please send a CR trade c:
@KoloKitten what a cool character!!! how does 1000g sound? if that ok please send a CR trade c:
1 2 3 4 5