Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Oh I love Corbel and would be very interested in drawing them!
Here's my Art Tab on TH as I'm unsure if my art is stylized enough for your tastes. My more stylized work leans more to look like This and This.

If you're interested in discussing more we can over DM! If you're not interested in my work I'd love a ping to tell me so and a ping if you'd be interested in my work in the future, so I have an idea!
Oh I love Corbel and would be very interested in drawing them!
Here's my Art Tab on TH as I'm unsure if my art is stylized enough for your tastes. My more stylized work leans more to look like This and This.

If you're interested in discussing more we can over DM! If you're not interested in my work I'd love a ping to tell me so and a ping if you'd be interested in my work in the future, so I have an idea!
EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

just opened art shop, feel free to commission another! link is in my sig, the choices and prices have changed a bit. i can draw fuuka or lethe or any other centuar
just opened art shop, feel free to commission another! link is in my sig, the choices and prices have changed a bit. i can draw fuuka or lethe or any other centuar
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

BOURSIN CREAM CHEESE ON ASIAGO BAGELS
I’m available if you ever want to commission again :) honestly any of your top priorities are gorgeous I’d love to do some more work for you :3
I’m available if you ever want to commission again :) honestly any of your top priorities are gorgeous I’d love to do some more work for you :3
Hiya! I would love to draw Sonata, beautiful spiral and you have a lot of gorgeous dragons. I don't have prices set in stone so I'm hoping the following are reasonable? I'd probably be willing to lower the price as I'm unsure of myself. I would also like to note that the quality is a tad low on the starfall aether piece because it was made for a fr banner. Sorry some of these images are quite large. Let me know if you need clarification on anything it's super late ATM so hopefully this is comprehendible. I have some more artworks if you would like to see but I don't want to give you a massive post to look thru if you aren't interested. around 150-200g, 300g w full shading [img]https://i.imgur.com/VL7QbML.png[/img] ~800g [img]https://i.imgur.com/8CWPOcg.png[/img] 50-100g [img]https://i.imgur.com/iAwCMNB.png[/img]
Hiya! I would love to draw Sonata, beautiful spiral and you have a lot of gorgeous dragons.

I don't have prices set in stone so I'm hoping the following are reasonable? I'd probably be willing to lower the price as I'm unsure of myself. I would also like to note that the quality is a tad low on the starfall aether piece because it was made for a fr banner. Sorry some of these images are quite large.

Let me know if you need clarification on anything it's super late ATM so hopefully this is comprehendible. I have some more artworks if you would like to see but I don't want to give you a massive post to look thru if you aren't interested.

around 150-200g, 300g w full shading
VL7QbML.png

~800g
8CWPOcg.png

50-100g
iAwCMNB.png
wdDLdPM.pngJzQS7fK.png
@Oopsie4711
thank you for reaching out; i'd love to see more examples (especially if you might have any more scenic pieces like the aether example) if you wouldn't mind DMing me with them!
@Oopsie4711
thank you for reaching out; i'd love to see more examples (especially if you might have any more scenic pieces like the aether example) if you wouldn't mind DMing me with them!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1]
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1]
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13