Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed do not post
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37
@Hocotate

I notice that you said that work will be a bit slow thanks to the holidays, but I was wondering if you had time for a quick bust? I know a lot of people have already ordered which is why I'm asking-- I don't want to overwhelm you.

Your art is super affordable for this time of year.
@Hocotate

I notice that you said that work will be a bit slow thanks to the holidays, but I was wondering if you had time for a quick bust? I know a lot of people have already ordered which is why I'm asking-- I don't want to overwhelm you.

Your art is super affordable for this time of year.
y0YshUu.png
@enoch no worries, feel free to order! i was just planning on getting started on some sketches for the evening, and i usually get to smaller pieces like busts and the such first haha [emoji=new friend size=1]
@enoch
no worries, feel free to order! i was just planning on getting started on some sketches for the evening, and i usually get to smaller pieces like busts and the such first haha
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate

Awesome!
Can I send a PM with the character reference???
@Hocotate

Awesome!
Can I send a PM with the character reference???
y0YshUu.png
@enoch
go ahead! thank you for your interest x)
@enoch
go ahead! thank you for your interest x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Hi, hope it is ok, but I was curious could you add a body to a character? Like can I offer for a fullbody, and I send you ref images? (The character in question has a headshot, but no fullbody)
Hi, hope it is ok, but I was curious could you add a body to a character? Like can I offer for a fullbody, and I send you ref images? (The character in question has a headshot, but no fullbody)
@lunergod
hello, i would tentatively be willing to give it a shot! it might take a little longer than my other sketches, and it may depend on the complexity of the details, but if you're okay with that feel free to post/message with more information and i'll see what i can do!
@lunergod
hello, i would tentatively be willing to give it a shot! it might take a little longer than my other sketches, and it may depend on the complexity of the details, but if you're okay with that feel free to post/message with more information and i'll see what i can do!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Epic it is ok if you decide not to, thank you for giving it a chance!

Character: Gwen

Tattoos for now only the ones shown on the neck and shoulder will be needed.

Body type: Similar to the snake you have in your examples, just no chest. (My wife hasn't decided if the character is male or female so going somewhere in the middle.)

Clothes: All can be simplified.

Shirt: Ignore the collar and design on the shirt. (Can choose a design or leave blank. The character is gonna be pastel goth inspired.)

Pants:

Boots:
Epic it is ok if you decide not to, thank you for giving it a chance!

Character: Gwen

Tattoos for now only the ones shown on the neck and shoulder will be needed.

Body type: Similar to the snake you have in your examples, just no chest. (My wife hasn't decided if the character is male or female so going somewhere in the middle.)

Clothes: All can be simplified.

Shirt: Ignore the collar and design on the shirt. (Can choose a design or leave blank. The character is gonna be pastel goth inspired.)

Pants:

Boots:
@lunergod
thank you for all the details!! so to clarify, if you mean the character on the left in my fullbody examples, would you imagine this character to also have digitigrade legs and a tail? would the latter also be furred, or scaled?
also, how much would you be offering, so i could gauge how much of the clothing details to simplify?
@lunergod
thank you for all the details!! so to clarify, if you mean the character on the left in my fullbody examples, would you imagine this character to also have digitigrade legs and a tail? would the latter also be furred, or scaled?
also, how much would you be offering, so i could gauge how much of the clothing details to simplify?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Welcome, Yes the one of the left. (She wishes she had a female snake character so she can get it drawn by you. She is in love with how you draw snakes) No sorry I meant body shape not the legs and tail. Just the curvy body type if that make sense sorry she just barely got the character so nothing is concrete.

8 eggs if that is ok, can offer more if needed.
Welcome, Yes the one of the left. (She wishes she had a female snake character so she can get it drawn by you. She is in love with how you draw snakes) No sorry I meant body shape not the legs and tail. Just the curvy body type if that make sense sorry she just barely got the character so nothing is concrete.

8 eggs if that is ok, can offer more if needed.
@lunergod
oh, i see! i'm flattered by her interest haha x,) in any case, thank you for clarifying, i'll keep that in mind about the body type! 8 eggs would be great, feel free to send a CR and i'll get started asap- thank you so much!
@lunergod
oh, i see! i'm flattered by her interest haha x,) in any case, thank you for clarifying, i'll keep that in mind about the body type! 8 eggs would be great, feel free to send a CR and i'll get started asap- thank you so much!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37