Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :NIGHT BITES: an art shop
1 2 3
[i]THE THREAD IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, please bare with me u_u[/i] [img]https://file.garden/ZfobOQeKR2HIs_Jz/night%20bites/ghjghjjghghj.png[/img] [columns] [color=transparent]000000000000000[/color] [nextcol][center][size=4] welcome to the shop~ i am bams, a human-shaped artist offering my drawing services to fund both my lair beautifying and my current IRL addiction to buying stationery supplies feel free to make yourself at home and look around the shop, there's offers for FRC and RLC [/size][/center][nextcol] [color=transparent]000000000000000[/color] [/columns]
THE THREAD IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, please bare with me u_u
ghjghjjghghj.png

welcome to the shop~

i am bams, a human-shaped artist offering my drawing services to fund both my lair beautifying and my current IRL addiction to buying stationery supplies

feel free to make yourself at home and look around the shop, there's offers for FRC and RLC
QUEUE

below are the status of the slots. payment required before a slot can be claimed, more info in the T.O.S and payment&fees pages

FRC
. taken

USD
. taken
. taken
. taken
. taken
. taken

QUEUE

below are the status of the slots. payment required before a slot can be claimed, more info in the T.O.S and payment&fees pages

FRC
. taken

USD
. taken
. taken
. taken
. taken
. taken

T.O.S
• follow flightrising rules
• for personal use only. no commercial rights given
• do not reproduce artwork to sell as digital or physical prints, merch and the like.
• do not use in any blockchain-related technology. do not use in AI training.

PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
• will only accept payment through paypal
• 50% of the payment is a non-refundable deposit
• up to 50% refund upon cancellation, depending on the progress of the commission.
• 50/50 payments available for orders above 100USD. for partial payment orders, WIPs will be watermarked
• no longer accepting refunds once the sketch has been approved

REVISIONS
• any changes requested after the sketch approval phase will be subject to revision fees
T.O.S
• follow flightrising rules
• for personal use only. no commercial rights given
• do not reproduce artwork to sell as digital or physical prints, merch and the like.
• do not use in any blockchain-related technology. do not use in AI training.

PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
• will only accept payment through paypal
• 50% of the payment is a non-refundable deposit
• up to 50% refund upon cancellation, depending on the progress of the commission.
• 50/50 payments available for orders above 100USD. for partial payment orders, WIPs will be watermarked
• no longer accepting refunds once the sketch has been approved

REVISIONS
• any changes requested after the sketch approval phase will be subject to revision fees
[size=5][b]OFFERS[/b][/size] [center] [size=5][b][i]HEADSHOT[/i][/b][/size] [img]https://file.garden/ZfobOQeKR2HIs_Jz/sghgs3.png[/img] [size=4][b]70USD / 7.5k[emoji=gem size=1] / 7.5mil[emoji=treasure size=1][/b][/size] per character, transparent additional fee for props and simple BG [/center]
OFFERS
HEADSHOT
sghgs3.png
70USD / 7.5k / 7.5mil
per character, transparent
additional fee for props and simple BG
ORDER
please read through the T.O.S before proceeding

· place your order by posting in the thread or sending me a PM
specify the character you want drawn, their refs and any design notes

· invoice must be paid to be placed on the queue

· WIPs will be sent via PM.

· once all is done i will send the files via e-mail ??
ORDER
please read through the T.O.S before proceeding

· place your order by posting in the thread or sending me a PM
specify the character you want drawn, their refs and any design notes

· invoice must be paid to be placed on the queue

· WIPs will be sent via PM.

· once all is done i will send the files via e-mail ??
[center][emoji=blue mushroom size=1][emoji=blue mushroom size=1][emoji=blue mushroom size=1][/center]
[center][emoji=blue mushroom size=1][emoji=blue mushroom size=1][emoji=blue mushroom size=1][/center]
1 2 3