Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G] humanoid art shop – OPEN!
1 2 3 4
Ok sounds good! I’ll send the cr!
Ok sounds good! I’ll send the cr!
Artboard-1.png
@ThatFrogDude

Aw he looks so cute, thank you so much!!
@ThatFrogDude

Aw he looks so cute, thank you so much!!
@Apollis i’m glad, & you are welcome!!

also @GlitchingFlame @Lanternmoth your art might take a few more days than expected, as i am feeling under the weather. just wanted to let you know that i haven’t forgotten about you!
@Apollis i’m glad, & you are welcome!!

also @GlitchingFlame @Lanternmoth your art might take a few more days than expected, as i am feeling under the weather. just wanted to let you know that i haven’t forgotten about you!
@ThatFrogDude No worries at all! Thanks for letting me know, I hope you feel better soon! ;w;
@ThatFrogDude No worries at all! Thanks for letting me know, I hope you feel better soon! ;w;
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
@Lanternmoth hi, i am feeling much better now thank you, and i’m done! i got a bit overzealous while drawing, and forgot you only ordered a sketch— not cleaned up lineart. i hope this is okay! but no need to pay any more, just think of it as a gift. i had a grand time drawing this robot! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [img]https://imgur.com/IsMbkNG.png[/img]
@Lanternmoth hi, i am feeling much better now thank you, and i’m done! i got a bit overzealous while drawing, and forgot you only ordered a sketch— not cleaned up lineart. i hope this is okay! but no need to pay any more, just think of it as a gift. i had a grand time drawing this robot!

IsMbkNG.png
@ThatFrogDude This is incredible!! Thank you so much, you absolutely nailed Suhail, and I'm so glad you had fun with them!! ;w;

I will absolutely be back with some more robots to throw at you with some gems, I just have to stare at my options and HMM for a bit!
@ThatFrogDude This is incredible!! Thank you so much, you absolutely nailed Suhail, and I'm so glad you had fun with them!! ;w;

I will absolutely be back with some more robots to throw at you with some gems, I just have to stare at my options and HMM for a bit!
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
@Lanternmoth i’m very glad, you are welcome!!

and take your time! i’ll be happy to see what robots you throw my way next >:3
@Lanternmoth i’m very glad, you are welcome!!

and take your time! i’ll be happy to see what robots you throw my way next >:3
@GlitchingFlame bam!! hope u enjoy :-) [img]https://imgur.com/81oaXL4.png[/img]
@GlitchingFlame bam!! hope u enjoy :-)

81oaXL4.png

character references: link here
personality/pose: i'd really like it if they could be hugging....
background: none
add-ons: n/a
notes: n/a
comm type: sketched halfbody of 2 characters

thank you for posting on my LF thread!
character references: link here
personality/pose: i'd really like it if they could be hugging....
background: none
add-ons: n/a
notes: n/a
comm type: sketched halfbody of 2 characters

thank you for posting on my LF thread!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@eyayah of course! i am excited to draw these two ^^ just send over 200g in crossroads, and i’ll accept once i’ve finished!
@eyayah of course! i am excited to draw these two ^^ just send over 200g in crossroads, and i’ll accept once i’ve finished!
1 2 3 4