Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Windfell's Loreshop (Opened!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@GlitchingFlame
(oh my gosh I pinged the wrong username -_-)
You very nice :) I take art trades too
I can write two stories for you. Just for clarification:
One is for Nosha

The other is for Azulos

Is that right?(Pretty names btw)

@cloudfilledskies
I can do either, but I'm still not sure which one you want. Did you want one story or two?
And yes it's fine to ramble about your characters. Just gives me more backround story to work with, so it's pretty helpful :)

Both you guys please expect another ping(probably. idk how it works)
@GlitchingFlame
(oh my gosh I pinged the wrong username -_-)
You very nice :) I take art trades too
I can write two stories for you. Just for clarification:
One is for Nosha

The other is for Azulos

Is that right?(Pretty names btw)

@cloudfilledskies
I can do either, but I'm still not sure which one you want. Did you want one story or two?
And yes it's fine to ramble about your characters. Just gives me more backround story to work with, so it's pretty helpful :)

Both you guys please expect another ping(probably. idk how it works)
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
oop! sorry about that- just one story. ^^
oop! sorry about that- just one story. ^^
cf0k0az.png
@cloudfilledskies
(You're fine) Got it!
@cloudfilledskies
(You're fine) Got it!
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

@cloudfilledskies

Sorry to ask, but can you give some descriptions of the threesome? I don't think I understood their bios correctly, especially the references. I just know the stuff at the upper-right corners :(
@cloudfilledskies

Sorry to ask, but can you give some descriptions of the threesome? I don't think I understood their bios correctly, especially the references. I just know the stuff at the upper-right corners :(
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

Hi! I love this shop :) May I get a full length bio (with gems, definitely tip) of Sugarplum? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89886997][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/898870/89886997_350.png[/img][/url] I just HATE writing and I HAVE to write bios and IT'S SO FRUSTRATING URRGH Well, she's very friendly, fun, strict with love. She was an outsider of her born clan. She was soon auctioned, and sold from the Tidesong Reef. She has a partner named [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89943485]Pisces[/url], the leader of the clan. She also has a best friend named [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90158760]Snowflake[/url],who is in love with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90982826]Coldfeet[/url], which Sugarplum doesn't approve much.
Hi! I love this shop :)
May I get a full length bio (with gems, definitely tip) of Sugarplum?
89886997_350.png
I just HATE writing and I HAVE to write bios and IT'S SO FRUSTRATING URRGH
Well, she's very friendly, fun, strict with love. She was an outsider of her born clan. She was soon auctioned, and sold from the Tidesong Reef. She has a partner named Pisces, the leader of the clan. She also has a best friend named Snowflake,who is in love with Coldfeet, which Sugarplum doesn't approve much.
db9a95fea893666a9d6f8cb2a10fbe526b25d019.png
@BubblyOstrich
(Oops. Thought I responded already)

Nah, I can(kinda)get that. It's agitating how much I gotta write bios; not even done with all the basic ones yet >:(

I can write this for you though! Please be patient with me, however. I think this is my fourth request(By accident) and my normal limit is three, so it might take a while :l
@BubblyOstrich
(Oops. Thought I responded already)

Nah, I can(kinda)get that. It's agitating how much I gotta write bios; not even done with all the basic ones yet >:(

I can write this for you though! Please be patient with me, however. I think this is my fourth request(By accident) and my normal limit is three, so it might take a while :l
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

Ack sorry! I didn't know :(
But of course!! I can wait :D
Ack sorry! I didn't know :(
But of course!! I can wait :D
db9a95fea893666a9d6f8cb2a10fbe526b25d019.png
@BubblyOstrich
Don't worry :) and thank you!
@BubblyOstrich
Don't worry :) and thank you!
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

[quote name="Gubyub" date="2023-12-16 16:28:54" ] @/cloudfilledskies Sorry to ask, but can you give some descriptions of the threesome? I don't think I understood their bios correctly, especially the references. I just know the stuff at the upper-right corners :( [/quote] no worries- if the references are confusing the rest btw, you don't really need to understand them at all- they're mostly just in-jokes for myself. I like to make characters by mashing together things I already like, haha. I'll do a basic summary of the whole thing here. (probably providing waaay too much still, looking at this after just writing ankou's, oof sorry @-@)(oh this is becoming a lot. take it as Dragon Share Lite, I guess)(you don't have to incorporate like 90% of this I'm just Going Off) [u]setting/bg lore-[/u] (very bg context- all my lore takes place after a big world war- its been over for probably a decade or two, further details aren't relevant to these characters) the necropolis is a city-like graveyard carved out of stone, between plague and earth, near the coast. it's existed in some form since long before the (background war), and long before any of its current caretakers. [u]ankou-[/u] backstory- raised by mercenaries, and fought in defense of plague territory during the war, trying to defend small settlements that couldn't defend themselves. constantly choosing losing battles gave her a reputation as a bad omen, and that still affects how she sees herself, which makes her more comfortable protecting graves instead of living dragons. / current- the necropolis is her charge, she's put herself in control of its care. she recruited sashimi to help her guard it against graverobbers and vandals, in return, sashimi can keep anything that robbers bring in. she recruited quinine to help her rebuild and expand the necropolis. she doesn't talk much, and speaks in short sentences. has an intimidating presence. very blank most of the time / not in touch with her emotions at all. she gets along well with quinine, who isn't very confrontational and has plenty to fill conversations with alone, and she conflicts with sashimi, who likes to provoke her for fun. [u]sashimi-[/u] oh boy ok. background- (this stuff is still fuzzy- some intentionally some not, so bear with me)(you'll have to take the immortality thing as a given, it's more of a story tool itself than something I'm interested in ever creating an explanation for, yknow?) a long long abyss of time ago, she was a very well-respected knight of a kingdom that is now lost from any historical record. as a child she was taken in by the kingdom to become a soldier, and by the time she was a young adult she had been knighted. she took all of this very seriously, she admired the structure which gave her safety and authority, defending it was her entire life. at some point the kingdom was overthrown, leaving her untethered from her life. (insert absurd abyss of time here) she's not dead. she doesn't seem to be able to die. it's a fact that she prefers to hide, along with any clear details about her past, it's painful to think about. she still thinks of herself as a "class above" most of dragons she meets, as a knight. it's difficult for her to care about anything, as it's all outside of everything that she was taught was important, and she knows she'll live to see it disappear. / current- aaand dramatics aside, she channels this nihilistic view into being a childish goofball! if nothing matters or will ever matter, may as well have fun with the eternity you've got. for a while she's been playing highwayman with a group of small-time crooks she's collected. trying to rob graves put her in ankou's way, and after squabbling over it they made a deal for sashimi to work [i]for[/i] ankou instead. she and her band are ankou's eyes, ears, and swords. she and ankou spar together to stay sharp, and for fun. she likes to tease ankou to try to get new emotional reactions out of her, which ankou thinks is annoying. sashimi gets a kick out of ankou (in her view, a "low-class" soldier) ordering her (a "high-class" knight) around, but she doesn't mention the joke out loud. in her own way, she does like ankou, and respects her. I'm still kinda working on her dynamic with quinine- at this point sash dislikes her for getting more of ankou's attention. [u]quinine-[/u] (for some reason she's difficult for me to summarize, idk why. anyway) background- she was born in the depths of the water flight (I can never remember canon location names oof) and was trained to be an architect/oversee the construction of the living spaces for their oracles. she loved it, but during her first authorized piece of work she got a little [i]too[/i] personally involved (her own latent talent for their flight's foresight messing with her work) and it all went Very Wrong in a way that makes her Entirely Unwilling To Mention It Ever. she was banished from her flight, and now pretends that she is from the shallows of their territory, no dark past here no sir :) / current- while stopping at the necropolis during her aimless travels, she mentioned to ankou that she used to be an architect, and ankou roped her into staying to make sure that new additions to her charge would be constructed safely. it's a little stressful, but she's more happy to be working on her passion again, and its not like too many [i]living[/i] dragons will be using the rooms anyway. she's pretty chill, has a cheerful disposition, likes to ramble excitedly about anything remotely related to her work. doesn't like to invite conflict. she's learned to not be intimidated by ankou, and enjoys her company. she's especially appreciative of ankou placing enough trust in her to let her work on her charge. she's mostly just a little alarmed by sashimi at this point, but could learn to like bantering with her in time (later, later) [s]WIP I'm going to post this now half-done because chrome just crashed and ate a paragraph. I'll re-ping you when its actually done lmao :,][/s] ok I don't think I need to double-ping, that didn't take too long. also man that is way too much isn't it. oh well I have extra bios now that's good probably
Gubyub wrote on 2023-12-16 16:28:54:
@/cloudfilledskies

no worries- if the references are confusing the rest btw, you don't really need to understand them at all- they're mostly just in-jokes for myself. I like to make characters by mashing together things I already like, haha.

I'll do a basic summary of the whole thing here. (probably providing waaay too much still, looking at this after just writing ankou's, oof sorry @-@)(oh this is becoming a lot. take it as Dragon Share Lite, I guess)(you don't have to incorporate like 90% of this I'm just Going Off)

setting/bg lore- (very bg context- all my lore takes place after a big world war- its been over for probably a decade or two, further details aren't relevant to these characters) the necropolis is a city-like graveyard carved out of stone, between plague and earth, near the coast. it's existed in some form since long before the (background war), and long before any of its current caretakers.

ankou- backstory- raised by mercenaries, and fought in defense of plague territory during the war, trying to defend small settlements that couldn't defend themselves. constantly choosing losing battles gave her a reputation as a bad omen, and that still affects how she sees herself, which makes her more comfortable protecting graves instead of living dragons.
/ current- the necropolis is her charge, she's put herself in control of its care. she recruited sashimi to help her guard it against graverobbers and vandals, in return, sashimi can keep anything that robbers bring in. she recruited quinine to help her rebuild and expand the necropolis.
she doesn't talk much, and speaks in short sentences. has an intimidating presence. very blank most of the time / not in touch with her emotions at all. she gets along well with quinine, who isn't very confrontational and has plenty to fill conversations with alone, and she conflicts with sashimi, who likes to provoke her for fun.

sashimi- oh boy ok. background- (this stuff is still fuzzy- some intentionally some not, so bear with me)(you'll have to take the immortality thing as a given, it's more of a story tool itself than something I'm interested in ever creating an explanation for, yknow?) a long long abyss of time ago, she was a very well-respected knight of a kingdom that is now lost from any historical record. as a child she was taken in by the kingdom to become a soldier, and by the time she was a young adult she had been knighted. she took all of this very seriously, she admired the structure which gave her safety and authority, defending it was her entire life.
at some point the kingdom was overthrown, leaving her untethered from her life.
(insert absurd abyss of time here)
she's not dead. she doesn't seem to be able to die. it's a fact that she prefers to hide, along with any clear details about her past, it's painful to think about. she still thinks of herself as a "class above" most of dragons she meets, as a knight. it's difficult for her to care about anything, as it's all outside of everything that she was taught was important, and she knows she'll live to see it disappear.
/ current- aaand dramatics aside, she channels this nihilistic view into being a childish goofball! if nothing matters or will ever matter, may as well have fun with the eternity you've got.
for a while she's been playing highwayman with a group of small-time crooks she's collected. trying to rob graves put her in ankou's way, and after squabbling over it they made a deal for sashimi to work for ankou instead. she and her band are ankou's eyes, ears, and swords.
she and ankou spar together to stay sharp, and for fun. she likes to tease ankou to try to get new emotional reactions out of her, which ankou thinks is annoying. sashimi gets a kick out of ankou (in her view, a "low-class" soldier) ordering her (a "high-class" knight) around, but she doesn't mention the joke out loud. in her own way, she does like ankou, and respects her.
I'm still kinda working on her dynamic with quinine- at this point sash dislikes her for getting more of ankou's attention.

quinine- (for some reason she's difficult for me to summarize, idk why. anyway) background- she was born in the depths of the water flight (I can never remember canon location names oof) and was trained to be an architect/oversee the construction of the living spaces for their oracles. she loved it, but during her first authorized piece of work she got a little too personally involved (her own latent talent for their flight's foresight messing with her work) and it all went Very Wrong in a way that makes her Entirely Unwilling To Mention It Ever. she was banished from her flight, and now pretends that she is from the shallows of their territory, no dark past here no sir :)
/ current- while stopping at the necropolis during her aimless travels, she mentioned to ankou that she used to be an architect, and ankou roped her into staying to make sure that new additions to her charge would be constructed safely. it's a little stressful, but she's more happy to be working on her passion again, and its not like too many living dragons will be using the rooms anyway.
she's pretty chill, has a cheerful disposition, likes to ramble excitedly about anything remotely related to her work. doesn't like to invite conflict.
she's learned to not be intimidated by ankou, and enjoys her company. she's especially appreciative of ankou placing enough trust in her to let her work on her charge.
she's mostly just a little alarmed by sashimi at this point, but could learn to like bantering with her in time (later, later)

WIP I'm going to post this now half-done because chrome just crashed and ate a paragraph. I'll re-ping you when its actually done lmao :,] ok I don't think I need to double-ping, that didn't take too long.

also man that is way too much isn't it. oh well I have extra bios now that's good probably
cf0k0az.png
@cloudfilledskies
No need to apologise! I love ranting myself :)
Thank you for clarification! I actually started writing a little before I realised I forgot to respond -_- It sounds really cool!
@cloudfilledskies
No need to apologise! I love ranting myself :)
Thank you for clarification! I actually started writing a little before I realised I forgot to respond -_- It sounds really cool!
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15